🏆 OAscars 2021 Nominations

Sorry lads work has just been so busy I’ll send a set of
Noms in end of this week

1 Like

Most of the nominations are very easy to do. The harder ones are moment of year and thread of year. I’ve already done some research to help out in the above post. Take a look everyone and get back to me thank you!

1 Like

I have like 5 sets of nominations so far which seems good considering it’s like pulling teeth to get u guys to take 5 minutes of ur time to send me a PM :expressionless::expressionless:

Another reminder if you guys can throw something together and PM me, thank you!

1 Like

I normally nominate but I’ve spent much of this year AWOL.

Or I’d have definitely done it, bbe. xx :pensive: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

I’d definitely have tagged everybody and called them twats if I was only five sets in at this point. Just sayin.

2 Likes

I’m doing mine this weekend!

2 Likes

Just do it anyways.

1 Like

It’d be blank, tho.

Just vote for me

1 Like

How about u send in some nominations too? Vote for yourself idc :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m struggling to think of anyone to vote for because I hate you all :sweat_smile:

I’ll send some over before the end of the week.

1 Like

I made an award that should suit your preferences perfectly then, you can shine in nominating dirt pounders :grin:

oascars

11 Likes

2 Likes

Just send in my nominations, we need more though. Send in yours!

To help you on your way, here’s a list of most liked posts in 2021.

And a list of most active and popular users of 2021

2 Likes

Thanks Blink that really helps I was looking all over for the top liked posts. Need maybe 3 or 4 more sets of nominations and we can get the voting started. Cmon OAers let’s keep our annual tradition alive and well :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

Don’t keep the man waiting goddammit!

First off thank you to @wilshambition @Bl1nk @BizzySignal @Stroller @shamrockgooner @Sol @DavidHillier @LordBendtner @Aussiegooner @Forever for you nominations, you guys are true OA all stars :heart:

For the rest of you this is a very easy guide on all the info you need to DM me for your nominations.

Thanks to Bl1nk he made it very easy for you to nominate for Best Screenplay (Post of year) with this link to a list of most liked posts in 2021.

Use this link for Best Director (Poster of Year) and Best Actor (Personality of Year) list of most active and popular users of 2021

Best Picture (Moment of Year) ideas to refresh your memory:

And finally Dirt Pounder of the Year is very easy to figure out!! I’ll be waiting for your nominations everyone, thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::wine_glass::wine_glass::champagne::beers::maté::rainbow::us::rainbow::us::beer::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

@Annie85x @Mr_Nostalgia @BergkampsLoveChild @Bavin @Craigie @CliftonGeraldi @Darkseid @DennisTheGod @Disaster @Electrifying @Enrique.Shockwave @Flexo @GC-Maniac @Gladiator @HotCrossGuns @InvincibleDB10 @Josh @Joshua @JakeyBoy @JohnnyH @KITN @Kroenkeoutplease @Leper @Maverick79 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Persona @Phoebica @Powderfinger @Pfooty @Pires @RockyMaivia @ryaninho @SRCJJ @sevchenko @Echoes @Trion @The_Invincibles @Truth_hurts @Unai-is-a-spanish-prick @Varunn @will24 @YJYUX @rednwhitearmy @SuperArsenal1886 @Calum @Cristo @Castiel @ekr @Franky4fingers @giner @Gunnerpr @Hass @Iceman @k1tsun3 @ljungbergkamp @Lister86 @LFS-forward @LukeTheGooner @MO_OA49 @MO_OA49 @mhappy @Midfield_Maestro @MissRedNL

9 Likes

Sent mine in, so I’m not in the bad books any more :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Live feed of @BigWeng_4LYFE still waiting for the nominations to come in.

7 Likes