Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

What a team performance.

Incredible what happens when you allow some creative freedom!

Can’t help but feel that Odegaard and ESR just went with the flow and played the piano without any sheet music.

Bring. It. On.

4 Likes

Congrats on the predictions @Pires.

@DavidHillier Odegaard was shit ? He might not have been MOTM but that’s a bizarre definition of shit IMO.

I won’t be content until we do a league double on Spurs and beat them away, 7 years without a win away is too long and this could well be the season we end that.

2 Likes

I forgot how good it feels to win and win a home match. The fans being back makes a huge difference for overseas support imo.

2 Likes

Tbh it was more a wish than a prediction.
Glad I got what I wanted :+1: :wenger:

1 Like

Couldn’t find a good highlights video

I didn’t realise that two of our goals came through Kane. Lovely.

The interchange between Ode, Saka & ESR was exactly what I wished would connect when we signed Ode. I hope they continue to become a trifecta

1 Like

What a game, first half is the kind of football we’ve missed for so long, even more sweeter since it was against the spuds. Was out at dinner with the family so only caught the first half, game was buried and so I preceded to celebrate in style.

Some quality cigars and some quality wishkey. COYFG

20 Likes

Obviously had a few by that spelling :joy:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: had that on draft since last night thought I already posted it, but turns out I didn’t.

1 Like

Thought you meant the whiskey then :joy:

1 Like

Haha great stuff mate, where are you holidaying?! :eyes:

1 Like

Good morning everyone

20 Likes

Out in Dubai. Humid as fuck, like sun glasses steam up in around 10-12 seconds kind of humid. Perfect pool weather though, never feel cold in water.

7 Likes

I live in Dubai. Enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need any advice.

6 Likes

That first half reminded me of the first halfs against United and Chelsea all those years ago when we blitzed them in similar fashion. Best I’ve seen us play in a long while.

3 Likes

Thanks broski, will do.

2 Likes

Our average positions looks pretty textbook.

Henry is on MNF tonight btw :grin:

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like
11 Likes