🏆 OAscars 2021 Nominations

I’ve pinned it until Monday. Let’s see how we’re fixed then, can extend if needs be. Not sure there’s a good way to find most liked posts…perhaps @Bl1nk would know?

This is obviously “Best Screenplay”… :bergkamp:

2 Likes

Lmao you were very proud of this pun weren’t you :grin::grin:

1 Like

Abou Cuellar had the best puns (peace be upon him)

2 Likes

When do the nominations have to be in by @BigWeng_4LYFE ?

1 Like

I went through some of the history over the past year and found a few examples of best moments ect. Please if anyone remembers anything else let me know I’m going to keep searching :+1::+1:

Technically this was last year but it still falls within the 365 day period and the face reveal was a fun moment on OA :joy::joy:

The next isn’t so jovial but it’s a good example of our community coming together to try and support one another…

Lighter source material

Transfer threads are always a good time…

Biggest news of the year in the football world:

Big milestone.

This was massive for you english/Europeans.

@Annie85x @Mr_Nostalgia @BergkampsLoveChild @BizzySignal @Bl1nk @Bavin @Craigie @CliftonGeraldi @DavidHillier @Darkseid @DennisTheGod @Disaster @Electrifying @Enrique.Shockwave @Flexo @Forever @GC-Maniac @Gladiator @HotCrossGuns @InvincibleDB10 @Josh @Joshua @JakeyBoy @JohnnyH @KITN @Kroenkeoutplease @Leper @Maverick79 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Persona @Phoebica @Powderfinger @Pfooty @Pires @RockyMaivia @ryaninho @SRCJJ @Stroller @sevchenko @Echoes @Trion @The_Invincibles @Truth_hurts @Unai-is-a-spanish-prick @Varunn @will24 @wilshambition @YJYUX @rednwhitearmy @SuperArsenal1886 @Calum @Cristo @Castiel @ekr @Franky4fingers @giner @Gunnerpr @Hass @Iceman @k1tsun3 @ljungbergkamp @Lister86 @LordBendtner @LFS-forward @LukeTheGooner @MO_OA49 @MO_OA49 @mhappy @Midfield_Maestro @MissRedNL @Sol

8 Likes

We’ll give it some time, we can start the voting first week of December or so, it takes a bit of time to figure these out usually.

2 Likes

I’ve got it all planned out.

Credit card bill
Car MOT
OAscars nominations
Car road tax

(In that order)

3 Likes

I’ve got no chance with @BigWeng_4LYFE in charge!

Not true at all I just want a successful event :+1::grin:

I don’t really want reminding of that, so no one nominate me please

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE good job on hosting this year, liking the Hollywood twist you’ve put on things.

Also respect that you’re using your position as Awards Chief to introduce an award you’re guaranteed to win. Next year I’ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for most pedantic cunt.

2 Likes

Next year, I’ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for ‘The Most Pedantic Cunt’.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I only have one set of nominations so far and I wasn’t nominated for that award so…idk breh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Only one. Sort it out you twats!

2 Likes

Thank you Sham, this needed to be said :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think this has had its day tbh.

cba doing it this year myself. Not sure how others feel

2 Likes

Don’t mention that prick , OA is a much warmer place without that cockwomble

1 Like

How do I vote Jakey for that negative award? Message?