Bukayo Saka (7)

Literally forming the peace and serenity needed in a national team during a tournament that causes them to win.

Saka is bringing it home :wenger2:

How can you hate England with this guy in the team?

Quite easily.

5 Likes

The guys on the team are neutral to likable. It’s the fans who are neutral to awful.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

I’ll tell you what, fucking bless him. At 19 years old he was man enough to step up and take the most important kick in 55 years of football for England.

I don’t want to hear a word of slander against him from anyone. The courage and side sire it takes to step up and take that penalty.

He is a hero regardless. Played this tournament witb no fear

26 Likes

I love this guy.

9 Likes

Absolutely love him and my favorite player at the club.

6 Likes

love this post, wish I could double like

7 Likes

Poor kid put under such pressure by a stupid manager. Love the kid, stepped up like a man while senior players were soiling their pants.

4 Likes

I love this boy and I feel bad for him. My main sympathy is with him.

Those tears :cry:

4 Likes

certainly not his fault… too much pressure for a 19 year old

1 Like

Saka should come out of this with his head held high
Rashford let England down . He should never put on another England shirt after that penalty he took .

2 Likes

His pen still had a good save on the other end. It wasn’t hitting some lady in row Z nor was it as bad as Rashford’s or Jorgohino’s.

I’d be looking at England’s cowardly tactics after grabbing the early lead for the real reason for the loss.

Shame that Saka was the last one to take.

Hope that he can move on quickly.:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Anyone who takes a penalty in a major final has my respect

10 Likes

I ain’t putting it on Rashford either, nor Sancho

Blame the coach

2 Likes

Can’t believe he died for this

3 Likes

Saka is a fucking hero, was amazing all tournament :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

All the people who’ve been rooting against England all tournament queueing up to claim their respect for an English teenager taking a penalty for England in a tournament that in a lot of cases their own nations weren’t good enough to even dream of getting to a stage like this.

Before then rooting for an English club in the English league. Plastic respect from plastic Arsenal fans.

4 Likes

what is the problem to show respect to a young footballer as a football fan?

2 Likes