Pictures of OA members

He is actually born on Gibraltar. So who knows maybe some seafaring ancestor had some mix. But his surname is McIntosh.

The dog looks bigger than I imagined

1 Like

Dog or domesticated baby polar bear?

6 Likes

Love it

1 Like

I’ve never seen friends and don’t plan on seeing it either

As I was drinking today, I had a thought about one of the last big parties I went to (pre-corona) where I was in fancy dress, and as cats are popular on OA, thought I would show this:

Though as its Christmas, I’ll put up a more festive pic instead:

And one without any theme

Which will be my temporary profile pic for a bit, before it’s taken down… Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a happier 2021!

35 Likes

:cristo: :cristo: :cristo:

11 Likes

:pepe1: :pepe1: :pepe1:

5 Likes

tenor (24)

8 Likes

Yooo in an unrelated matter, have i told y’all lately how much faith in Arteta I have to turn this around, he’s gonna fix the club I can feel it. Arteta Innnnnnn 4 lyfeee :grin::grin:

28 Likes

Lool I’m crying :joy: you’re funny

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Quality pic
You simply can’t beat the love of a dog .
My Labrador is the most loyal unconditional love ever .
There simply won’t be enough tears when he leaves me .
What’s saddening is the money grabbing dog breeders lining their pockets due to Covid .

2 Likes

I know I liked your post a couple of days ago, but I wanted to come back to it to say you’re really hot. I know the guys have already made their feelings clear. But, from experience I always appreciate a girl telling me I look nice, so I thought you would maybe appreciate it too. That green dress in particular is lovely :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Oh thank you Jade :blush:

I remember liking your wedding photos when you previously posted them here, you looked beautiful aswell :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

OA is just a beautiful place

3 Likes

OA is nothing if not super supportive.

1 Like

more supportive then a bra

2 Likes

Rip can someone unban him. One of my fav posters ever