European Super League

:duck: Off :joy::joy:

It’s more for marketing teams want to fly around the world to increase the fan base might as well make a competition out off it an it would refresh the tournament.

Yeah I really don’t like this idea, but it’ll happen at some point because money talks bullshit walks.

5 Likes

Outside chance we play a meaningful game in Oz sometime mate.

The CL always should have been a champions competition and the EL should have been for runners up (and winners of low ranking domestic leagues) as well as domestic cup winners of respective nations.

That’s how you have two prestigious European competitions and why winning the UEFA CUP or even the CWC meant something before.

7 Likes

It’s on its way

Good, Fuck UEFA

Still maintain it’ll never happen.

1 Like

Can’t be supporting a cunt club. Think it’s more a ruse for more money off television companies and busting UEFAs balls.
Guess Arsenal going too become one though whatever happens.

1 Like

This just seems unnecessarily risky, it’s not as if the game is lacking money right now is it. Clubs piss it up the wall that’s their problem.

I don’t think the fans are as aboard as clubs think either.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh shut the fuck up you pontificating wanker. English football is already dead football, there’s no shame in dancing on it’s grave

Majority of Arsenal fans would bend over for Usmanov at this point. Embrace the fuckery

3 Likes

Fair points tbh.

I’d straight up take Usmanov right now.

2 Likes

Lets go!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

We deserve it.

Stupid cunts acting like were some huge club that’ll do really well out of it.

We’d be the Charlotte hornets of any Super league.

2 Likes

:joy:
Like fuck you are.
Imagine UEFA without Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca, Atleti, Juve, Inter and Milan.

Go home UEFA. Your competition is not worth it anymore.

1 Like
1 Like

The two clubs that have been dominating their leagues don’t want in huh? :joy:

1 Like

The clubs involved: