European Super League

The two clubs that have been dominating their leagues don’t want in huh? :joy:

1 Like

The clubs involved:

:joy: because they know they ain’t anything out side of Ligue 1.

Sooner this idea dies the better though.

2 Likes

Will relegation be a thing? If so, our stay will be a short one.

4 Likes

Doubt it. Reckon we’ll be banter club of this competition though.

1 Like

This need to happen, no one will watch the CL anymore. Imagine all the TV money on offer for Arsenal with all the rubbish euro trash not involved $$$$

Does no one understand that the domestic league is unaffected. This just replaces the UEFA comps.

I’d rather watch this than the UEL

3 Likes

Is it always the same teams? Do teams get relegated based on their position in the super league or Premier league?

The same teams. The rich get richer. The rest can fuck off.

Not sure what qualifies Spurs as a “super” team, though. Mind you, we’re not much of one either at the moment, but at least we have a decent history.

4 Likes

I’d imagine it’s ring fenced or you’d have to be a club with some big backing to get a future licence.
Couldn’t see Leicester or west Ham being allowed in for instance.

Nah the football purists prefer to watch the CL expanded with 48 teams in a swiss style tournament. they love watching random euro trash play each other

1 Like

Well that’s fucking shit who the hell would want that.

Brain deads

1 Like

Someone has to put over the others. Arsenal and Spurs the perfect candidates.

I mean, not sure anyone wants that. There is an inbetween.

2 Likes

Bet these games will be a different pricing structure from UEFA format.
Probably throw in a top 4 play off system and a final outside Europe within a few seasons.

A competition where we’ll lose most of time, I guess based on this season we’ve been well prepped for this. 4D Chess strategy from the club.

Loser’s bracket (Double Elimination) to double the amount of games for revenue.

1 Like

What’s the point of all these bullshit cups? What was wrong with the old school format of the Cup winners cup being for teams that actually won their domestic cups?

I wish half of these comps would get scrapped, remove the league cup. Make it Top 3 for CL and give the 4th place to domestic cup winners. Scrap international friendlies and games during the season as well, get rid of the Nations league or whatever the fuck it is, and play all international qualifiers after the season is finished.

3 Likes

Tell UEFA, that’s the model they’re moving to and we’ve seen it already on the international stage.

Top clubs should cut them out and go their own way. Give the people what they want

It didn’t make enough money, as if there isn’t enough money already.

1 Like