๐Ÿ† OAscars 2021 Nominations

Weโ€™ll give it some time, we can start the voting first week of December or so, it takes a bit of time to figure these out usually.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve got it all planned out.

Credit card bill
Car MOT
OAscars nominations
Car road tax

(In that order)

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve got no chance with @BigWeng_4LYFE in charge!

Not true at all I just want a successful event :+1::grin:

I donโ€™t really want reminding of that, so no one nominate me please

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE good job on hosting this year, liking the Hollywood twist youโ€™ve put on things.

Also respect that youโ€™re using your position as Awards Chief to introduce an award youโ€™re guaranteed to win. Next year Iโ€™ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for most pedantic cunt.

2 Likes

Next year, Iโ€™ll host and emulate you by introducing an award for โ€˜The Most Pedantic Cuntโ€™.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I only have one set of nominations so far and I wasnโ€™t nominated for that award soโ€ฆidk breh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Only one. Sort it out you twats!

2 Likes

Thank you Sham, this needed to be said :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think this has had its day tbh.

cba doing it this year myself. Not sure how others feel

2 Likes

Donโ€™t mention that prick , OA is a much warmer place without that cockwomble

1 Like

How do I vote Jakey for that negative award? Message?

Can any of you who are interested in contributing take a look at the awards and send me some nominations this week? Iโ€™ve only got a few so far and would like some input. Let me know guys, thanks :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve pinned this again. If it annoys you get some noms in and Iโ€™ll take it down. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Sham :+1:

For best post (or best screenplay, or whatever guise itโ€™s under), is there any way of selecting the post (anywhere on the forum) and sending it to you by PM @BigWeng_4LYFE

I technically donโ€™t know how to do that

1 Like

Click the timestamp. Then click the copy button. Youโ€™re on your own for pasting.