AbouCuellar's successful attempt to get banned

I’m not going to do that. It wouldn’t be that hard to find out a racist term for corner shops in the UK if you wanted to.

Yeah, that’s the crucial difference. There are racial terms for a lot of things. Later, there are what things are actually called, in complete prevalence. I can think of a racist term for a gypsy, but I am not being racist if I tell someone that a gypsy is called…a gypsy.

In your complete ignorance, you have mixed the two things up. Ignorant, dim-witted cunt whose unable to see when he’s clrarly fucking wrong that you are.

Realise how far your ignorance has come when you realise that in every fucking study abroad program one of the first things the teachers are teaching the incoming students is what things like ch.n. and p.a.i refer to. You’re literally just showing yourself to be more and more ignorant by the second.

You are telling someone that things in his language are racist, when you have fuck all idea of the languge. It’s really the epitome of ignorance.

I’m actually in support of you AC but what’s to gain exactly from this outburst? Just gain some satisfaction on a forum with like 30 people? Not worth it, lets just all kiss and make up, bygones be bygones. Are you purposely trying to get banned?

1 Like

I think I know what’s going on here. You want to get a temp ban after provoking us into it, only to return and then call us out as hypocrites for not criticising SRCJJ for insulting people in the BLM thread

c62

3 Likes

You know he’s going after Wenger next, don’t ya?

No, I’m genuinely offended by this level of ignorance.

If I were a full of shit, coddled, overly-woke cunt I would say it’s just a microcosm of British imperialist attitudes at their worst; trying to enforce racism even when they don’t even (in the most literal sense) understand the discussion. FFS. It’s fucking hilarious and I’m genuinely offended that a fellow human is fucking stupid and obstinate enough not to see his mistake and just make a simple apology for it.

Nah Wenger is a doll of a human, probably the best human alive. Maybe he would criticize his ability to manage a football club but other than that the man is beyond reproach.

2 Likes

That’s low hanging fruit mate. Shamrock actually even started the name calling in this thread :joy:

I’m going for much lower hanging fruit here. Just trying to get someone who made an obvious mistake not be stubborn enough to not recognise he made an obvious fucking mistake lol.

When you ban someone out of pure, fucking brilliantly profuse ignorance and give basis to other idiots making false statements about you–that I used a racial slur or did something racist–the least you can do is make an apology, I would think.

Most people wouldn’t want to continually bring up that they done this. You carry on though.

Lol what are you, a fucking nazi? Trying to write a false history and repeat it into truth no matter what?

I didn’t. It is not a racial slur in spanish, and especially not in english when explaining what it means in spanish in an educational sense, FFS, you clown :joy:

What I really wouldn’t do if I were is accept I’m the ignorant twat that banned someone for such a thing, so fair play for trying to diffuse discussion of this always and repeat lies enough that they sound like truths, you ignorant cunt.

1 Like

We can’t lose @AbouCuellar and @Robin_L in the same year

Did Robin get banned or just offended because of the criticisim of her life choices and just leave on her own?

1 Like

She could still be at Cheltenham

You did. :slight_smile:

You even got banned for it. :slight_smile:

Robin_L has gone?!

@Robin_L, I think Cristo chastised her for going to that big music festival in March and she took offense to it, haven’t seen her since.

No that was @Phoebica

She went to the festival and that’s how corona started in England

4 Likes

You really are the twat of all twats. If you are going to continue to falsely accuse me of doing something I did not do please quote my posts in their context, you twat.

Really, I am owed an apology here, and you’re out of line for being such an ignorant twat. You need a ban, honestly, to grow up a little bit.

Wut

Robin went to Cheltenham, not the festival. Phoebs went to the festival