The randomly nothing thread

I’m right handed but in order to get some dexterity in my left hand I’ve been brushing my teeth with my left hand for almost 10 years now. And I always like to force my left hand whenever I can, carrying something etc, to balance out the skill and strength in both sids (the right hand is still much stronger). Although one particular movement is still exclusively reserved for the right hand. :pepe1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Who let Luca back? :grin:

13 Likes

They’re good posts though, they go: Tierney is well hung, Willock has an itty-bitty wee-wee, Xhaka has a small prick but Leno is blessed with a grade A choad, in all seriousness Bellerin’s got a piece on him, Gonzo’s got big dick energy, Sven was equipped as f, unclear if David Luiz’ got a sized schlong but Anthony Taylor definitely does not, Wenger’s got a horses cock while Arteta’s got a tiny willie. And Auba should play central, I disagree with that but I agree he’s got an absolute unit on him.

5 Likes

Ffs… he got aids??

At least keep your side of the grass tidy lads ffs

7 Likes

You can literally see the line where it stops being a green and pleasant land and becomes Scotland.

8 Likes

Proper ‘‘that’s not my job’’ that.

3 Likes

@SpankyJoyJoy check out my baby courgette (also my girlfriend’s nickname for my penis)

4 Likes

So fucking sexy dude.

Youre going to want to stunt its growth now so youre not replaced.

7 Likes

Was going to put this in the Arsenal vids thread. But I don’t think the club will want to be associated with it. Haven’t we suffered enough?

I am gonna pretend I didn’t see it.

Off to Black lives matter thread…

North London is full of real oddballs

1 Like

He was a boxer as far as I know. Obviously been smashed in the head one too many times.

2 Likes

What a cunt of a site!

Doesn’t allow opt outs.

What if you’d just pressed the “back” button in the left corner of the box?

It takes me to main privacy query page.

Press the other button dude.