The randomly nothing thread

Looks so fake.

Can you even tell the difference?!

What you posted is real cheese for sure. The stuff @Craigie was referring to (I think) is basically milk protein manufactured into a fake cheese.

1 Like

I promise you can instantly. It’s thick and tastes great, because it’s real cheese and not processed cheese.

I’ve become so used to Kraft cheese slices that they’re what I want on my burger now. Sad, I know.

@DavidHillier @MO_OA49 @Sol @Electrifying

The slight comical side to living with family members who watch the shitty NDTV and other channels. The consistent incorrect use of English grammar. :arteta:

4 Likes

Ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@LukeTheGooner on a bit of a spree here :joy::grin:

1 Like

Ah sorry for ruining it

For some reason, it actually looks better with your single post in between Luke’s posts there.

looks like Giroud signed for Charlton

3 Likes

Amazing invention !!

I hate after washing your hands you need to touch the disgusting door handles in pubs and work :joy: then you need to reclean your hands

2 Likes

I’ve seen these a few places, absolutely genius.

No idea why they’ve never become more widespread.

Surely there could be a better design that that

@GreenLanesLoony @GoonerBill1954

Gents, a question for you “both” brought to my attention by the mod team - how is it that you both have the same ip address?

1 Like

Maybe @GoonerBill1954 is @GreenLanesLoony father?

1 Like

That will be my son in law Craig who lives next door but uses my Virgin Media on WiFi through the wall!!

Is he causing trouble the lout?

Just reminding everyone not to be happy with a 4-0 win because we have an iffy ten minutes after half team.

Such a cheery soul!

11 Likes

I thought it would be quite a cool keep sake to have a matchday programme from a Premier League match in July seeing as thats usually the summer break.

I looked and pre-ordered the Liverpool game one as it was the biggest home game we have left.

I just received the Norwich one in the post today :upside_down_face:

Cheers lads that’s not what I wanted :joy:

Just caught on at the end why it was funny :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes