The randomly nothing thread

Mint is for the elite

Triple beef patty and double cheese. Heavenly burger.

Anybody been to ā€˜Beer and Burgerā€™ before?

11 Likes

Iā€™ve never been mate but Iā€™m still currently having a beer and burger right now haha

Frozen ones I made in the oven from Iceland tho :joy:

4 Likes

Those burgers look really sad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tasty as fuck tho! :fire:

1 Like

Everything about that looks heavenly.

1 Like

I wonder how much burger is that burger

2 Likes

Looks even worse than the ā‚¬0,80 microwave burger I get from the supermarket sometimes when I feel weak.

5 Likes

Poor Calum. Everyone beating on his food.

5 Likes

Has this got any sauce in it?

No. Iā€™m a plain kinda guy.

5 Likes

No cheese or anything buds ?

No cheese mate and its Heineken not Bud

2 Likes

Burgers are one of those foods Iā€™m a real snob about now. Weā€™ve been buying good chunky patties and putting some effort in with good buns, the proper tomato, lettuce, plastic cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce and itā€™s a game changer. I havenā€™t missed going out for a burger at all.

1 Like

What the hell is that?

I donā€™t know what itā€™s called, but those orange rubbery square bits of cheese that go on burgers. I guess itā€™s called burger cheese or something :sweat_smile:

Cheese slices?

1 Like

The stuff you buy from supermarkets that are marketed on the packaging as ā€˜cheesy slicesā€™ by law because itā€™s so artificial you arenā€™t allowed to even name it cheese.

Iā€™m not even joking.

But itā€™s delicious

1 Like

It usually is cheddar.

It looks so much like plastic, once I actually forgot to take off the plastic foil before letting it melt on my burger. Fucking ruined my burger and had an awful smell in the kitchen. Bad day, that.

4 Likes

That looks pretty bad. I was referring to real cheese slices, Like these: