The randomly nothing thread

I guess this is a result of desperate measures during a recession!

Can’t be much worse than regular Lynx, given how fucking rank it is. Honestly if you’re over the age of sixteen and you use Lynx you need to hand your adult card back in at front desk.

7 Likes

Blackface instances are being dug up and everyone is asked to pay for it. Haha

Jimmy Kimmel, Youtuber Jenna Marbles in recent spotlight and the youtuber quit the platform.
I bet she just wanted to quit anyway

Yeah she’s made her money lol

And then she’ll get a shit ton of hype and publicity when she makes her comeback after a nice long holiday haha

1 Like

It’s a shame that it was ever acceptable in the modern age really to be honest. I know a lot of people have long had a huge problem with it (and rightly so).

It’s astonishing how much of what we grew up watching is now considered extremely unacceptable.

2 Likes

I flipflopped on whether it is acceptable or not, based on context of use. But we can’t rely on humans to be judicious about when to use it which is non offensive, so it’s better to just not do it.

3 Likes

@Calum let’s see how good your taste buds are haha

4 Likes

Mint :gabriel:

As good as his taste in music

1 Like

@Craigie @Phoebica

You know what I’m with my man @Calum here haha. They’re actually delicious. If I didn’t have a caramel tart waiting for me when I get back I’d probably buy another packet or two

8 Likes

Yeah, I was only kidding anyway. I’ve had them before, I liked them. Probably wouldn’t pick them if I was choosing some chocolate, but they were fine. I usually really like mint chocolate. But in this case Mint Aero balls > Mint Malteser buttons.

@Craigie what is wrong with mint?

I don’t mind real mint, but it’s just one of those things where the artificial flavour of it overpowers everything in chocolate and ice cream and I can’t stand it.

:astonished:

Mint choc chip ice cream is delicious

4 Likes

This makes me so sad.

After eights

Matchmakers

Viscount mint biscuits

Mint aero

Mint choc chip icecream

The best shake Mint Choc Brownie from Protein works

Minntttttt

2 Likes

Reading that is like reading this to me

10 Likes

hahahahhahaa.

Made me laugh. Love it.

2 Likes

@Craigie just did my weekly shop. Look what slipped into my trolly

6 Likes

I liked this and then unliked it when I saw the hugely underrated Chamakh on there :sleepy:

Any mint flavoured snack can take a running jump off of a cliff.

Just gross :face_vomiting:

1 Like