Oh okay. Cancel the lot lads cristo sorted. :innocent:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: same

3 Likes

You stick to insulting people about their little peepee :eyes:

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

:joy:

2 Likes

Emery PowerPoint presentation right here.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel much the same mate, I haven’t been to the pub yet with the 2 hour maximum stays here and you must book and be seated.

1 Like

Personal top 3 in order : poached, american scramble, medium boil.

2 Likes

Poached, sunny side up and American omelette.

2 Likes

Fried, poached, American omelette

wtf soft boil 6.5 mins? I boil an egg for 6.5 mins it’s hard boiled. 4 mins = soft, 5 = med 6 = hard.

Unless this is for people who put on a fantasy film score, put on red beanie and proceed to slowly lower their eggs into boiling water with a spoon like they’re fucking Jacques Cousteau, the egg is your submarine Denise and you’re in the looney bin because everyone who doesn’t just put the eggs in with cold water then put the pot on full heat and then forget they did it and rush back into the kitchen 10 minutes later is clearly an insane person.

edit: then Fried Egg and actually American hot scramble now that I think about it.

1 Like

Yeah well we can’t all live in mountainous regions where eggs boil quicker

6 Likes

hahaha I don’t know man, 6 min is pretty short to get a hard boiled egg.

1 Like

Poached egg (it’s a skill to poach the perfect egg)
Fried egg
French scramble

1 Like

haha yea maybe. I mean I want mine soft-medium boiled and clearly always forget they’re on and then have to eat them hard boiled I have no idea how long they were actually in there.

I also don’t know if it’s because of how the picture is taken (takes a while to place the objects etc) but soft boiled to me the entire yolk is runny, medium it’s almost like pudding or something and hard boiled it’s all dry, their soft boiled is maybe unintentionally looking like what I consider medium but maybe because it’s been on the table for like 5 mins while they took the picture and it solidified a bit.

I am either way certain that if I boil my egg for 8 minutes from putting them into cold water that yolk is drier than a desert and harder than the white is lol

1 Like

Yeah, I use of those egg timers that you throw in with the egg to make sure its super runny still. I’m sure 4 and a half minutes is how long it says to do it for.

Dippy egg
Poached
Scrambled

Omelettes are shit, just about the worst use of egg imaginable. Fuck omelettes.

This post was brought to you by scrambled eggs gang

4 Likes

Kk

I’d like somewhere in between those french scrambled eggs and the American scrambled eggs.

Also what’s the difference betweens sunny side up and fried egg?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s me. More towards the French side than the American definitely, but not quite that runny.

Then it’s poached eggs and dippy soldiers.

Dippy soldiers are a big boy munch and totally appropriate for grown men.

:gabriel:

Who is going to give this a try, then?