AbouCuellar's successful attempt to get banned

I didn’t go to the festival, it was cancelled in the end

Ah yeah, sorry.

Can’t. Had to delete it cos it had a racist term in it.

*spanish language, you thick cunt. Won’t even try to bother explaining languages to you, you’ve already showed your ignorance to have no limits.

Ahh gotcha yeah sorry I thought Cheltenham was the name of the festival :+1::+1:

1 Like

It’s widely called the Cheltenham Festival so you could easily have heard that term used.

As @shamrockgooner’s ignorance and absolute idiocy is beyond hilarious and I can’t stop laughing at it from every angle possible, couldn’t help repasting my response in PM to Trion asking what the p word is:

*racist nickname.

No, sorry mate, as an ignorant fuck you don’t get to decide what’s racist and what’s not in languages you know fuck all about. You are literally propagating the exact ignorant attitudes which are behind every single kind of repression and hate, it is the exact attitude of the first world that is most obnoxious and it really is the exact core of racism and xenophobia and pretty much everything dastardly, which is why I am not getting off this hill. You are, like the latter day conquistador, spreading your ideas thinking they are the right ones and the other ones are wrong, indiscriminately, without any regard whatsoever for language, argument, intelligence, anything.

It’s literally gross, and the fact you are so blissfully unaware of how ignorant and belligerent your ignorant attitude is is the most grating part about it. I’m sickened, and that is why I can’t get away from this thread.

You disgusting ignorant twat.

1 Like

People who want to keep their racist words come up with all sorts of justification for it.

People who want to keep indiscriminately enforcing their ideas on things they know fuck all about will keep acting like ignorant fucking pricks indiscriminately enforcing their ideas, whether they have no basis or not, whether they literally know fuck all about what they’re talking about or not.

Good riddance you ignorant twat. I’m off to dinner.

Bit late for dinner, no?

It is not a globally known racial slur. It seems very specific to UK.
I have heard the cab drivers themselves refer to the word in Barcelona when I was talking to them.

They have also name their organization with that word.

That’s their business. They aren’t posting on a predominantly UK forum of a London based football club.

Is that what he was referring to?

Yes he was telling me about shops which are owned by Indians and taxi service which is owned by Pakistanis.

And the organisations in that country are that word?

You are expecting a global audience to know the racial vocabulary of UK to make sure we don’t get banned.

And a local tv channel as well

did he get warned and edited out or just straight up banned?