The randomly nothing thread

Heavier D you could say

1 Like

Fucking hell. Four ‘fuck out’ topics in the top ten when I came on the forum just now. Last time I saw four titles in the top ten must’ve been The Beatles in 1965 or so.

3 Likes

What are you looking forward to the most?

• Haircut
  • Pint
  • Gym

0 voters

I put pint. But I don’t really have pints, except maybe cider sometimes. I’m just looking forward to going to the pub though.

I can live without the gym and hairdressers. Probably won’t visit either for a while.

1 Like

I put pint but to be honest I have no real interest in going to a pub while the rule is that I can only stay there for 90 minutes and I can only get a drink with a meal that costs €9 or more.

I would love a pint, but I’ll continue to drink at home instead as long as those conditions remain.

3 Likes

I miss gym.
It was a good break from work, I felt fit even if I wasn’t punching through bricks plus girls in yoga pants.

Now I can feel my body being weak.

To go with your weak mind. :hipster: #inbeforephoebica

Haircut - I’ve learnt enough to do things myself to keep it manageable (can’t do skin fades of course).

Pub - Why would I pay 3x the price for a pint and wait to be served when I can enjoy it cheaper in my garden? (I realise that statement makes it sound like I hate the pub, I really don’t!)

Gym - Be nice to build some mass that isn’t reliant on a resistant band, some rusty dumbbella and a pullup bar. Winner.

Has to be haircut, because no way I can be seen down the pub with my barnet in this state.

2 Likes

Gym. I dont go the pub and dont have enough hair to count. Plus when I did I never needed a barber or scissors really.

1 Like

:astonished:

I would never be so mean

1 Like

Haawww

Hmm that’s a good question @Calum - weirdly enough I’m thinking none of them.

Haircut - I’ve decided to take this opportunity to grow out my hair and get a nice long barnet, so I won’t be going for a haircut.

Pint - Drinking at home is way cheaper and I’ve realised that I don’t miss a big loud pub with long queues. Think I’ll be having mates over for drinks in the garden more than anything. Not to mention I’ve stopped drinking Cider and Beer and drink mostly spirits and wine which would be even more expensive at pubs.

Gym - I’ve lost more weight and gotten more definition/fitter than I ever did going to my gym by doing my home workouts and skipping. Seriously considering cancelling my gym membership and saving £35 although when the weather goes to shit again I may reconsider.

1 Like

I miss the gym but I’m not going back when they reopen. No thanks. I looking forward to nursery reopening. Ours didn’t have enough parents willing to send their kids back in June so they postponed until July. My 3 year old will go back on the 1st July. Then I can start my morning runs/inline skating after I drop him off. I’ve had no time to work out managing a toddler and both of us still working ‘full-time’ from home.

I’m waiting for FCO travel advice to change. We have no family here and really want to get to Ireland in August to see my inlaws. My son is dying to see them and I’m ready for some fresh sea air and getting out of the city.

2 Likes

Oh okay. Cancel the lot lads cristo sorted. :innocent:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: same

3 Likes

You stick to insulting people about their little peepee :eyes:

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

:joy:

2 Likes

Emery PowerPoint presentation right here.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel much the same mate, I haven’t been to the pub yet with the 2 hour maximum stays here and you must book and be seated.

1 Like