AbouCuellar's successful attempt to get banned

Click his notes. You can see exactly why he got banned from the message I sent him. And then yes, he came back and used the word again. And he’s used it again tonight!!

He’s a cunt, he’s always been a cunt and I’ll be more than happy when the day comes that he gets himself banned for good.

Apology my hole!!

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about you silly cunt? I came back and used the word in the exact same context, explaining it, literally a meta-reference, which cannot be racist, something you don’t get because, I don’t know, maybe you’re just fucking thick.

Apologise or ban me you silly cunt. You know you were acting like a downright twat and don’t want to accept it. It was one of the most bollocks and stupid and fucking ignorant things and you did it. Accept it ya cunt. Aplogise for being a cunt and get on with it.

Well I’ve never called you a racist. It’s not a word I’d throw around lightly. That doesn’t mean you can’t have done a racist thing. You did. You had it explained to you pretty clearly on your ban message what the issue was. You came back and immediately did it again. You done it again tonight.

The only thing I have to apologise for is not banning you longer. :slight_smile:

No, it was not racist, you thick fuck. Go back and read the posts. Anyone with half a brain knows I did not do a racist thing and that you fucked up. Thus you owe me an apology. You also owe me an apology for calling me a racist right now.

I think you should be banned you stupid cunt. Let’s ban shamrock for being a downright libelous and full of shit cunt who used his stupid forum powers like the libelous dumb cunt he is.

I literally did the exact opposite :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like its headed down that path :sob::sob: its kinda strange because I love both SRCJJ and Cuellar and they are at eachothers throats atm. I hope @Aboucuellar does calm down tho cuz i don’t want this to be a day we talk about in the future when we remember how AC got perma banned :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

You are implying here I did a racist thing. I didn’t. It was not racist in the least. That’s why you owe me an apology for banning me for it like an ignorant twat, and giving encouragement to idiots like SCRJJ for saying that I’ve used a racist slur. I really have to spell things out for you.

Please, bring up the posts, quote them. There is 0 racism there. Last time there was a discussion about this you censored it.

1 Like

It was. You don’t get to decide whether it was or not. :+1:

You’re an ignorant fuck. You don’t get to decide either, especially being the ignorant fuck here. Everyone else can decide; and it’s 100% not racist.

1 Like

I remember this. I was asking AC about Barcelona. All he did was inform about the ground reality.
When he got banned, I assumed he said Something inaccurate but when I was in Barcelona, all that AC said was true so I don’t know how that warrants banning.

It doesn’t, but they suspended all conversation on it, rather than just accept they were ignorant and made a mistake out of ignorance. Par for the course really with this lot.

I shouldn’t have to deign to give this kind of explanation, but we’ve all been ignorant fucks before. When I came onto this forum I was ignorant about football tactics and Wenger. I’ve since admitted such. No problem admitting ignorance when it’s obvious. You lot do seem to have that, though.

Of course you wouldn’t. You’ve had your ban for a racial slur before yourself.

lol here you go with more ad hominems to distract attention to your baseless posts and ideas, while accusing other people of doing the same :joy: :joy: :joy:

You guys really act like fucking simpletons sometimes. You’d think one of you (@JakeyBoy, I’m looking at you) would be clever enough to talk a little bit of sense into them.

1 Like

You’ve got your own meltdown to be worrying about here mate.

No, I’m asking for an apology that I am owed by someone who had made a mistake at my expense, nothing more. You could start, pal.

I don’t give a shit what they call the shops. That’s what they are routinely called in the UK too…it is a racist term, it’s always been a racist term. Anyone who doesn’t know that is willfully ignorant or just doesn’t care about using such racist terms.

My thing aside but if he is saying the truth, is it really being a racist?

Oh there’s a term? Can you PM me the term?

Absolute incoherence and ignorance.

In Spain and Barcelona it is a fact of our society: these shops are called [redacted] and …s. One refers to the shops this way, it is a fact. I simply addressed that fact. As per the example above, it’s literally no different than me using what is a racial term in english–ne.r.o–to describe what is, in most contexts, not a racial term in spanish.

That one of those terms happens to coincide with a slur in english means fuck all, you ignorant fuck. Get over yourself and realise you haven’t a fucking leg to stand on you tit.

edit: lol I love how you’re selectively editing my posts to try and maintain the faintest wisp of coherence. Are you gonna ban people when they say what a certain type of khaki pants are called? :joy:

Look what a lack of football and freedom is doing to us all.

2 Likes