Emiliano Buendia

1 Like

Nice thread.

1 Like

Do you still want this guy over Ode?

If I had to pick between the two? Yeah.
I think he’ll end up cheaper and at the moment I think he is better.
Although, I reckon they could both play together. :roll_eyes:

I agree they could both play in the same team but what would that mean for ESR. I’m not fully convinced that Buendia would work at CM.

Essentially we could play all 3 in attacking roles, two at wide CAM, Wenger would jizz himself to death.

—————-#9—————-
Buendia——Ø———-Saka
—–#6————Partey——
KT—-Gabi——Saliba—-#2
—————-#1—————–

:pray:

2 Likes

How about a double pivot of Odegaard-Partey?
:partey:

2 Likes

Dropping ESR/ Auba for a guy who scored a singular goal in a entire season in the Premier league.

Sheesh

Auba can play as the #9. ESR can play in all three position if needed. The season is long.

ESR has 4 assists and hasn’t scored a goal yet in the PL.
What’s your point?

1 Like

There’s something to that and could work when we’re chasing a game, but I prefer Ø as a #10.

1 Like

Note Entire season in the post you replied to bro.

Ones a homegrown Arsenal lad who can improve massively.

Ones a 24 year old championship player who didn’t really show anything in the Premier league. He’s in his prime playing championship football.

Esr has 4 assists in 900 minutes , buendia the main set piece taker had what? 8? In 3k minutes and 1 goal

4 years older as well.

2 Likes

He was one of the best creator’s in the PL playing for Norwich, by far the worst side in the PL at the time. :joy:
He’s now getting shouts of being one of the best players to ever pass from the Championship, same league that Mount, Grealish and Maddison were playing not too long ago. He’s literally carrying Norwich back to the PL.

1 Like

And he got 8 assists from it? Incredible. Those sort of stats usually mean he “created” a desperate long shot or took corners.

Esr joined the side when we hadn’t won for about 6 months or scored a goal from open play.

I mean that’s not strictly true. Buendia showed he could create good chances at Premier League level. The big question mark was whether he could score.

Which is the biggest question mark

So? ESR is a baller. That’s the point. You can tell ESR is special just by looking at his game.

Just because he didn’t have 20 G/A last season for the worst side in the league that makes Buendia not good enough?

1 Like

I replied to a first 11 which includes buendia over auba/esr/pepe

Ok, fair. :+1:
Personally, ESR would be in the side for me. Same for Auba.

1 Like

True, but his time in the Championship shows he can contribute in front of goal. I’d expect 5 league goals at least.

On the left side…absolutely. I see Auba as the #9 and Pepe on the right.