Arsenal transfers 24/25

I’d be surprised if city would deal with us after last season’s fall out tbh.

1 Like

What do you mean? Aguero will be a free agent. City can’t do shit about it.

3 Likes

True but still think they’d try a bit. Tbh he’s better than us though.

If that was the case then that’s a blessing in disguise for us imo. :sweat_smile:
We can’t have both Aguero and Auba on the payroll competing for the same spot. Both will be 33 and 32 respectively. One is off form and and the other is injury prone.

1 Like

#9 = Aguero

Sell either Pierre or Lacazette.

1 Like

Oi, what’s that #1 there? I’ve just noticed it. You want Leno gone?

if you Sell Auba ( you cant noone will buy him ) youre relying almost entirely on an injury prone old striker for goals. Saka/Ode are not very consistent at producing goalsand Buendia has one to his name.

2 years left on his contract. They discussed on the Arsecast extra that Arteta might want a keeper that can pass the ball better.

We clearly view the team differently. Saka, Ø and Buendia is fine imo.

I don’t mind selling either Lacazette or Aubameyang.

Why on earth would you keep Aguero over Aubameyang when Aguero is older and much more injury prone

1 Like

Well, Saka has scored 3 times this year, Odegaard once, Buendia spent an entire season and scored once, Aguero hasnt played for months.

We clearly differ in that i want Arsenal to succeed and you want Old dead players no goals and Xhaka.

Aguero at 70 would be a huge improvement on Lacazette. Let alone now.

I’d take him . But my worry is another striker taking minutes from Martinelli/Balogun.

2 Likes

Mate, he’s gone. Accept it. Ship has sailed on that one.

6 Likes

Saka has scored 5 times. He has at least 10 league goals in him and that’s without being good in front of goal.

The goal tallies don’t scare me. I think the goals will materialise.

If you go back to the team I posted, did you read the name Granit Xhaka? He’s been playing well, but that doesn’t mean I don’t see the need to move him on.

Nah both these players are finished one is at the tail end of his career and missed huge portions of the last two seasons through injury and the other one has always been riddled with injuries. Would be stupid of the club to add another over 30 to the team on super high wages.

We need to start building around the core of players we already have, with a few smart acquisitions we could have a squad that could easily make top 4 and progress to the later stages of the CL.

1 Like

John McGinn reminds me of Ramsey so much would love him here

Villa won’t send any players to us unless we take out another bank of England loan

I could imagine super John scoring them two goals for us dave. Tierney loves them runs into the box as seen with him setting him up twice tonight

1 Like

He doesn’t have English tax tho so should be a good bit cheaper than Jacky boy?

Possibly.

He’s almost gotta try and engineer a move himself, methinks, for us to get him any cheaper. Any of those two boys would make our midfield infinitely better.

Sign Aguero as well this summer :heart_eyes:

1 Like