What are you watching?

:arrow_down:

An episode off finishing Orange is the New Black. It’s been a disappointing show for a while now but so many of the characters were likable that I stuck with it. The final season has been utterly miserable though. I can’t think of a single case where there’s been a happy ending for one of the characters this season. It’s all been misery on some level.

Will be glad to be done with it.

Power has re started on Netflix as of today :drooling_face:

Political thriller about corruption in Brasilian government based on true events, money laundring modern version of narcos, 8/10 for me

Is it worth watching, it’s one of the Netflix shows I put off watching. I’ve read first two season’s are great and it’s stock goes down the tube with the following seasons. Would you recommend it.

Watched the four season’s or so of IT Crowd on Netflix, the first two seasons are great and you can see why it was so beloved. But it takes a massive dip with it’s 3rd season and it’s 4th season is meh. Shame really, it’s no Father ted.

Also watched Toast of London on Netflix with It’s Crowd’s Matt Berry, fantastic show and massively underrated for me. Theme tune by Berry is fantastic as well.

1 Like

Nah I couldn’t in good faith recommend it. It was a show I really enjoyed for probably 4 seasons but if you were to start watching it now you’d end up binging them all and hating me. :laughing:

1 Like

I stopped after season 5 as it was just terrible and couldn’t be arsed with it anymore.

Just finished Mind Hunter, brilliant!!!

1 Like

I’m closing in on S1. Anna Torv is :two_hearts:

Yeh same, I started the first season this weekend and I love it, in a non-sinister way.

That Ed Kemper dude is both fascinating and downright scary.

Insane to think he’s a real person and committed those crimes, very very fucked up. But also an extremely intelligent character.

Ha I better keep it on the backburner so.

Mindhunter is awesome, both seasons are fantastic.

Been sleeping on Atlanta for ages, and am currently binge watching it. Fucking love it.

The second episode where Earn is waiting for bail is one of my favourite single episodes of TV. So fucking funny.

“Hey man, I said I was sorry, I just ain’t seen you in like 12 years”
“Man, fuck you Grady! Shut up! Man, I hate this motherfucking place…”

1 Like

Great show and Paper Boi is a tune :fire:

1 Like

Naked Attraction has to be the most weirdest tv show going but also the best car crash tv going :joy::joy::joy:

I wouldn’t play the videos in public/work lol

https://twitter.com/bellastefani31/status/1166824285698179072?s=19

:arteta:

@PPB @SRCJJ @JakeyBoy @Craigie @DavidHillier

I fucking despise Nerese.

Also hate that Scott Templeton guy. I can’t believe they managed to encapsulate the entire Scottish Media so well with him. They are literally all like him.

I have literally no idea why you tagged me or what you’re on about

3 Likes

smh I thought you were a Wire aficionado

I guess not. :bellerin:

Making my way through the rest of Season 5

Start off by referencing any season other than the one that’s basically trash and we can talk

1 Like

5>1 so far tbh

1 Like