What are you watching?

This is horseshit btw.

Just more fodder for bosses to act like cunts in the real world.

Needless brutality

Found out the more 4 app on my TV and am now bingeing Grand Designs.

1 Like

I fucking love Grand Designs, what a great show.

Crazy white people building inappropriate houses and it always goes wrong.

1 Like

Kevin McCloud constantly berating the couple, asking how much they went over budget and forcing them to reveal Pippa’s grandfather popped his cloggs and left her a lovely inheritance. Hook that shit up.

1 Like

Yeah they’ve never fucking made the money themselves they always inherit it :joy:

1 Like

I love The Wall.

Danny Dyer is the perfect host for this :joy:

1 Like

Michael Palin. North Korea special edition.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reality TV thread

@Calum the balls on Paul, bringing home 54k!

New Chaser in the mud again! :joy:

1 Like

Not been watching this one mate haha.

Got it on now

1 Like

Chaser will surely do this no probs

15 is shite that’s nothing for them haha

Caught with 40 seconds in play.

Should have just went home lads.

1 Like

Would I Lie To You - great programme !?

2 Likes

True

1 Like

I’m going to start on a new Netflix show that I haven’t got round to watching yet, my two main choices at the moment are the Umbrella Academy and The Crown. Has anyone watched either, and what did you think?

I’m also going to watch The Queen’s Gambit and I saw some earlier comments about that in the thread, aswell as being able to play chess so it interested me too.

1 Like

Umbrella Academy is a fun dysfunctional superhero family story, I loved the first season and thought the second was just ok even though visually it was a lot more impressive. Overall it’s quirky and has a fantastic cast and budget but probably not as good as The Boys, but the two shows do strive for different things.

Definitely worth a watch if you enjoy twists on the comic book genre but a pass if you don’t.

2 Likes

Loved season two of Umbrella Academy almost as much as the first to be honest. Fully expecting the third to be trash.

1 Like

It was certainly good, I think I’m probably being a little harsh on it because I found the time travel all a bit of a trope. Like they laid it on really thick in some instances whereas I felt the first season flowed a bit more naturally.

Visually though the second season was stunning and clearly had a massive budget. I just wish every narrative in the second season wasn’t a complete stereotype or cliche.

1 Like

Umbrella Academy really is worth a watch!

Really good, fleshed out characters with a good progressive storyline. Klaus is amazing.