What are you watching?

Sorry I had to move your posts @Joshua and @Cristo

It’s what Mysty would have wanted.

1 Like

It is the way. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Just watched Bridget Jones’ Diary. Cracking film, peak Hugh Grant. Love it.

Can’t wait for the sequel tomorrow night and then the Edge of Reason on Wednesday.

Some documentary on channel 4 about page 3.

Absolutely wild as recent as 2002 they were doing a daily picture countdown of a 15 year old turning 16 so they could get her tits out.

Creepy as fuck lol

1 Like

Got up to date with Billions. The end of season four was so good. Season three was absolute trash so it’s good to see a show come back like that. Season five, need to see how it plays out.

Cold war Steve and the outside world.

The Edge of Reason is the sequel. And Bridget Jones’ Baby is no3.

Edit: also, this should be in the film thread :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Cristo you ignorant pleb

This reminds me of the last time I watched The Chaser with my family and I don’t know how recent the ep was, but Bradley Walsh was presenting the next question to a contestant and the question was about trophy descriptions for the PL/FA cup. Bradley asked the contestant what team did he support and the contestant said “Arsenal”. Bradley (as a gooner himself) instantly congratulated him for reaching the next round :laughing: I love funny moments like that on gameshows

1 Like

@Calum The Dark Destroyer had an absolute mare there :joy:

2 Likes

9 attempts to push back beaten the Dark Destroyer today won 9k

1 Like

14 to beat and he wasn’t even close haha. You love to see it.

He had a meltdown - so good to see !? Lost for answers :rofl::skull:

Heartbreak Ridge

1 Like

The sinner season 2. Not as good as series one but passable. Seemed a bit more drawn out than the first though.

Watching Industry on HBO, show about young people in the financial advising industry in London. Pretty good show.

Interesting little quote when one of the main characters, an American, asks why do people like “soccer” so much.

Her colleague answers “It’s the only sport that dispenses both joy and misery seemingly at random”–pretty good discription there.

1 Like

Yes I liked that quote.

SPOILER: that’s about as good as the show gets over 8 episodes. One quote.

MANDALORIAN

This is the way

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT

I’m approaching episode 5 now and I’ve noticed a bit of an over reliance on sex, drugs and alcohol as a theme. I totally understand the role those things play in corporate environments but it’s a bit passe at this point.

I want to know about the moral crises these people face and the constant pressure to perform. It’s a way of life I reject but I want to know what drives people to want to be under such crushing pressure and in some cases be degraded by their piers and higher ups. It’s fascinating.

1 Like