What are you watching?

The Sinner series 1. Enjoyed that mostly. Random woman attacks a man in the park with a knife for no apparent reason on a family day out. Unravels from there. 8 episodes 50 minutes no fillers. Always a bonus with American series. Done the job it said on the box.

2 Likes

Yeah series 1 was fantastic. Series 2 was so-so and we never finished season 3, just couldn’t get into it.

1 Like

Yeah had the feeling it might go this way as the first storyline is well thought out.
Will give it a go anyway.

60k won today lads.

20k each between the three of them.

Absolutely fair play :clap::clap:

1 Like

For a second I thought this was the betting thread, and you were saying you’d won £60k on a bet lol

2 Likes

I thought that.

Ahhhhh what, one of the few days I don’t watch, ffs. Been desperate to see someone be rewarded for bravery by winning big.

1 Like

Got 23 in the final chase with a good few push backs. Chaser got nowhere near them haha.

1 Like

Has anyone started watching Industry on BBC?

Sounds like a lot of work.

4 Likes

New chaser alert!!!

Came here to tag you. I missed the very start so didn’t hear any sort of intro about him being brand new, was about to ask you who the fuck this guy is!

1 Like

I’d have been furious!

2 Likes

I’d of answered wrong and made sure they lost.

I think we should have our own Chase alliance user tags mate.

1 Like

Fuck, 9k in the money builder is legendary, not sure I’ve seen someone hit that before.

Bunch freeloading fucking cowards his team.

I can be petty as fuck but I don’t think even I could turn down a grand and a half out of pure spite haha

I’m cheering on the chaser today, don’t wanna see him suffer the indignity of defeat on his debut.

1 Like

If they win with 16 what an embarrassment for him lol.

Won with 7 seconds. Lucky :joy:

1 Like

Damn, I was worried for him. There’s losing as the chaser and then there’s losing to two people with a score of 16 on your debut haha

“Lottie is short for what name?”
“Loretta?”

I was dead, call yer self a chaser man?! :rofl:

1 Like

Ah that Charlotte question had me gassed :joy:

Put some respect on that new job title!