Reality TV

They all live together in a house in Essex and do a YouTube series for MTV called living the dream :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah heard about it but not arsed haha best bits end up on their IG stories anyway :joy:

1 Like

Aw that’s so sweet :slightly_smiling_face: I loved Chris and Maura on the show but it’s good to see alot of the cast remained friends. I haven’t caught up on what they been getting up to so this is pleasant surprise!

My fave LI couple is Jamie and Camilla. I remembered being disappointed when Camila got sacked off by Jonny. But what a total wanker he looks now. Camilla and Jamie are still together and have recently had a baby.

That was the best trial in years :joy::joy:

New season of Below Deck has not disappointed. It’s so trashy I can feel myself losing brain cells while I watch and that’s exactly what I need sometimes.

1 Like

Is this the one where Hannah got kicked off board for having drugs on the boat?

That was last season’s Below Deck Med, which is just as trashy. Hannah seems awful to work with but it seemed like her crew did her dirty over the drugs. It was just Valium!

Ohh so there’s a new season in the Caribbean?? With Captain Lee??

Might need to watch that! Any recurring cast members on this one?

There’s one, the bosun who is also from Baltimore. The rest of the crew is interesting. One of the deckhands may be the dumbest person they’ve ever had on these shows. He just lacks basic awareness, it’s crazy. It’s a great watch.

1 Like

Instagram

Montana has the best bum from any love island series. That’s a work of art :joy:

You watching the I’m A Celeb final @Calum ? I voted for Giovanna, but now after Jordan’s trial I kinda want him to win.

1 Like

Yeah Jordan for me too. That trial was mental and he’s actually genuine - he was shitting himself.

Also, gotta feel for anyone whose happy place is Turf Moor! He said the other day that the first thing he is doing when he gets out is looking up Burnley’s results. Second bottom, mate :laughing:

Yeah.

Hope Jordan wins he’s brilliant on radio 1. One of my favourite dj’s on there and he’s a top guy.

I’d never heard of him before this. I thought he was going to be well annoying at the start, but he went on that “journey” and I like him now.

Think Giovanna will win though. McFly fans are like a cult.

The Circle starts tonight.

Fucking buzzing lads something to look forward to each night :joy::joy:

I’m getting sick of watching the chase. Whenever I tune in they get caught with seconds to spare. Need my fix of seeing someone win for a change :grin:

1 Like

Watch Marrried at First Sight Australia mate, for someone who likes these romance based reality shows you’re fucking up big time not watching it.

2 Likes

Bloody oath, mate