Theo Walcott

They mostly have been singing his praises on his Twitter and insta, they know they are lucky to have a class player like Theo.

do you honestly hear the shit you spout?

Having caught up with the whole Theo saga of moving on from Arsenal, two things spring to mind. Firstly, he was so overdue moving on from us, Iā€™m glad it finally happened. Everton is a good fit for him. He wasnā€™t totally useless during his time here, he produced some pretty decent moments but never really hit the heights many placed on him when we signed him all those years ago. He was too much in his comfort zone at Arsenal, and probably couldā€™ve done with someone sterner to have kept him on his toes more often.

And secondly, why did people constantly feel the need to eat @BigWeng_4LYFE bait in here? :gunnersaurus:

4 Likes

Iā€™m just disappointed heā€™s not going to be an Arsenal player when Jez finally cashes in the Three Oh Walcott millions next March.

4 Likes

I can answer this. Itā€™s a direct result of his posting style.

Just tell him heā€™s a silly arse and carry on with your day :wenger:

Besides, my legendary post from last Summer is a good reminder of what heā€™s trying to achieve in this thread.

I voted this for post of the year cuz that was hilarious. Love that monorail episode.

1 Like

Looool how come I never saw that.

@BigWeng_4LYFE is too high level for people not to bite tbh.

One of the best wind-up merchants in all my time on the internet

:wenger2: :arteta: Love ya buddy

2 Likes

Sadly it seems it didnā€™t make the final voting stage in last yearā€™s awards @BigWeng_4LYFE, booo. I knew bumping that old Theo Walcott post of mine was worth while, getting that extra like has finally earned me my first ever Good Reply badge! Thanks @Electrifying !

3 Likes

no probs. You should check the post that gave me my only one too :arteta:

1 Like

Modest too :wink:

4 Likes

Watched the highlights of that crazy 3-5 against Chelsea recently. He was entertaining to say the least. I donā€™t know that I really miss him the same way I miss Giroud and Santi. :santi:

For his number 1 fan @BigWeng_4LYFE :wink:

1 Like

Isnā€™t that the game where the backup goalie took a bet to eat a hamburger in the dugout?

2 Likes

Yeah @JakeyBoy been trying out on friday nights lately.

Does anyone other than @BigWeng_4LYFE care about this dude? Considering he was at our club for 812 years, my brain has done a fantastic job of forgetting all about him.

1 Like

He is one of Evertonā€™s brightest prospects and he has the potential to become a very good player.

Since our wing options have regressed since Theo left (something I thought was not possible), I sporadically remember Theo.

Sporadically

Think most of us was optimistic that when Theo and ox left we would get better wingers. Little did we take into account the clubs spending habits. At the moment I would have Theo out on the wings than nothing at all

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: