The Relationship/Wedding Thread

Haha, yeah defs, I’m basically just one stop behind you mate, expect me to PM you when I need advice on a few matters like rings and proposals haha.

Can’t believe @Mysty never told me that though… Oh what could have been :wilted_flower:

2 Likes

When does OA open up a thread for us to discuss babies? Only seems a natural consequence of having this thread. :arteta:

1 Like

Stop it

2 Likes

I just wanted an excuse to show off pics of our baby :santi:

Do it!

Ok that’s acceptable, post some chubby baby pics!

That’s our Maddie. :giroud3:

23 Likes

Luckily she looks just like her mama except she got my ears, which she’ll grow into…or not :arteta:

5 Likes

Very cute mate! :upside_down_face: How many months is she?

5 months. She’s our first so we are obviously flying blind but she’s pretty cuddly and has started laughing which is neat. The cat and dog have ranged from curious to friendly so everyone is getting along!

8 Likes

Great stuff, she is adorable. Very happy to hear! Congrats mate

1 Like

Thanks! If anyone wants overload of baby photos (and pet photos) that’s all I post on my IG at this point. :joy:

1 Like

@Joshua talking about his daughter has reminded me that @Craigie , you also had a baby this year (or rather your wife did). I notice you haven’t been posting as much, I hope that is a good thing – that you’re enjoying family life? How have things been for you? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:unai:

7 Likes

Aww a baby can’t ruin a life. Poor thing.

Yea wait tim its 18 before you get your life back !!

@Phoebica

Here’s our Mads.

16 Likes

Oh my god. She is so cute. My womb is all over the place now.

1 Like

No womb at the inn

5 Likes

No womb Inn. No cry.

12 Likes