The Relationship/Wedding Thread

You hate women. It’s stupid but there’s no point talking to you about it. Just stay away from them though will ya? Best solution all round.

Damn, I knew I shouldn’t have pulled you up on that Marilyn Monroe quote @Phoebica

1 Like

Oh Jesus Christ. It was just a quote to sum up my point, which was that I think laughter is the most important thing in a relationship. If I don’t fancy a guy on appearance, a conversation in which we share some laughs will sway me. A funny guy will make me happy, and hence more comfortable and therefore I will likely do more for him. That is all I meant. I don’t put quotes on social media or on dating profiles (never had a dating profile, never even used Tinder).

Yeah @DavidHillier it’s all your fault!

Though @arsenescoatmaker hates me anyway. He once called me the C word for suggesting that we have Mourinho as our manager… now look at everyone, lol.

1 Like

Wait I don’t remember any of this, but you want Mourinho as manager? I don’t remember that at all. And while that does essentially make u a fascist all the best in your marriage

Me:

3 Likes

Yes I hate women for pointing out double standards, you’re a bit thick lad

No I don’t want Mourinho as a manager, but I made a comment ages ago saying I would take him and you went in on me. Yet, now, all these people are bigging up José. I’m just saying… you need to go call them See You Next Tuesdays as well :smile:

You didn’t point out any double standard. You loosely alluded you’re inclined towards domestic violence, or at least towards excusing it. You hate women because you’re small-minded and can’t see past a deeply personal experience.

I’ve known you feel this way long before now, had nothing to do with that singular post. I’m basically just calling you a cunt tbh.

Haha you’re settled down now pretty much, but for the record you’re not unattractive anyway. I remember years ago telling @Mysty that I thought you were good looking :rofl:

3 Likes

Oooooh things are heating up on OA

Draaaaamaaaaa

5 Likes

You know, come to think of it, @Mysty will confirm if he ever returns, because he has a great memory, but I think you were in the conversation and I told James that I preferred Jakey :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh man OA After Dark is spicy. :pepe1:

3 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread. Very different views, all respectable and valid in their own right.

I’m now more than 2 years married. I’ve been out on the lash with my mates. At West Hampstead tube station waiting for the tube to carry on. Finding the right partner isn’t a formula. There isn’t a single solution. If humour opens your heart, then look for that. If undivided attention makes you feel loved, then look for that.

We all different. We all want and value different things. Search for happiness. You’ll know what that is when you find it. If you have doubts or reservations then maybe it ain’t right. When you know, you know. God bless. Love OA.

12 Likes

It is a double standard because it’s a quote alluding to why anyone should put up with poor behaviour in a partner

You can’t call me small minded because you’re a simpleton with a very low functioning IQ. This is always very apparent when I explain things to you numerous times on many subjects and you still don’t understand them. I don’t hate women I dislike certain people, such as thickos like yourself.

I can tell you you’re small minded because you display that trait often on here. :slight_smile:

Make a case for that position. My theory is that your low IQ will fail you here.

It’s all over this thread and plenty of others where the subject of women arises. Someone makes one Marilyn Monroe quote and your mind flashes to domestic violence. There isn’t a lot of dots to join on this one.

But anyway I think you’re a cunt when it comes to this topic and you think I’m thick. There’s not much to be gained from continuing this nonsense. Maybe you should just keep your misogynistic bullshit off the forum though and I won’t feel inclined to call it out in the future. :+1:

That was used for hyperbole to make a point. Something I can understand someone like yourself would struggle with.

Unless someone is issuing me with ban threats I won’t censor myself. Are you mod here?

Are you *a mod here?

What

Where the fuck is the “Dislike” button @Bl1nk

5 Likes