The randomly nothing thread

I’ve put my fucking wife on ignore already, let alone my boy Spanky.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I may die during this procedure. I’m at peace with this now. It’s all good.

12 Likes

Hahahaha.

I just wanted to let you know what to look out forrrrrrrrrr ;(((

I’m sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

I appreciate you sharing your experience bro, I’m only messing about.

The procedure is next Thursday evening at Guys. We already have antibiotics lying around in case the healing process goes south. Wife is going to keep a really close eye on me post-surgery so I’ll be in good hands. Tbh I hate needles and them doping me up at the beginning is probably the part I’m most nervous about.

2 Likes

She’s gonna pump you for all your secrets when you’re doped up bro.

Everyone worries about the pain but it’s the secrets that spill out you gotta worry for haha

2 Likes

Over here we don’t do anaesthesia. I have had 3 teeth removed just like that.
Needless waste of time and money to get yourself doped.

You may have missed the bit where @Sol described how he has to have this done surgically. It’s not your normal tooth pull.

1 Like

Pfft…Weak

Any consolation - you won’t feel shit during.

The pain comes after, when the anaesthetic wears off. :henry2:

1 Like

lucky to have had no problems in my 28 years alive with my teeth, the dentist have always said thier perfect

Bobby Davro

Did anyone know that green olives and black olives are the same? Green olives turn black when they’ve ripened.

1 Like

its the same with peppers…green peppers unripe, yellow medium and red fully ripe

3 Likes
5 Likes

@Phoebica I’m going to get this one

then I have a 1 in 4 chance

1 Like

Use a tape measure or a ruler and measure the hole left to right, pretty sure that’s how it works for plugs.

But getting a set of 4 is way easier, it will be funny if all 4 are wrong as well.

2 Likes

sokratis is the hottest footballer

The only hot thing about him is his temper

well at least we have the hottest manager

Oh for sure. I would.

You’re always up late, Luke. You doing ok? (I know this is the wrong thread for this, but a mod can move it tomorrow)

3 Likes

been better but I’m alright, hope you’re good? who do you think has the least good looking manager?