The randomly nothing thread

Newcastle

Alright is good. But either way, we love your randomness on here, so whenever you’re not feeling great come and share your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good shout for wonky nose, I feel like a little school girl judging people on looks

Cmon Luke, if we didn’t judge people on looks we’d have to judge them on something like their personality or even worse, their actions and character ughhhh.

lucky for me, I have all of it

1 Like

Hey, that’s my line

1 Like

you snooze you looze, jadey

1 Like

1 Like

Supa hot fire >>> Nas

1 Like

at least someone appreciated the gif.

What does this mean?

^ this is Supa Hot Fire who @KITN (correctly) believes is a much better rapper than Nas.

1 Like

Thought something happened seeing movement in this thread this late/early. :sweat_smile:

Ah I see, so the point is that Nas is shit? I have heard of him by the way, but i wouldn’t recognise one of his “songs” if it punched me in the face. My taste in music is so far away from that. Country mainly. Which everyone hates I know. With a little folk, indie and McFly thrown in. The “what are you listening to? thread” might as well be written in Japanese :laughing:

my dude, our market isn’t going anywhere until probably deadline day. We’ll get Aouar and leave it.

@Phoebica does country music get a lot of play in the UK? I thought it was more of a North American thing.

Not really. It’s getting more popular to be fair. BBC Radio 2 play country acts (though people who listen to radio 2 probably don’t realise that sometimes and/or deny it) and we have a couple of country radio stations. It’s really niche though. For example, when I go to country gigs, I recognise people, I have “country” friends.

Most of the country acts are American though, I’ll give you that. Our biggest country event is Country2Country festival and over the 3 days about 80% of the acts including all 3 headliners are American.

how do you measure a bathroom plug? I need a new one but not sure what size

This is what I am talking about :smile:

I don’t know the answer. But hopefully someone does

It’s a serious question, I need to buy one

Zoom today like

it wouldn’t be funny