3 Likes

Genius.

What is their problem with it?
Dad is happy and Mom is happy.

:joy:

Who the hell are these guys?

Bruh, if you’re British don’t act like you’ve never heard of Steps :grin:

7 Likes

Yeah I do now after Googling them, which brought up some Broadway play called “steps on Broadway” took me a good 10 minutes before I realised they were not actually steps in the link, who I then YouTubed, I’m sure I’ve heard some of the songs before but I always thought it was S club 7. Unfortunately the music was garbage and now I’ve wasted a good 30 minutes with the only redeeming thing being the eye Candy. Also I bet no one else knows who they are but will google them now and act like they do😅

2 Likes

Saved 2020? The cunts have made it worse

2 Likes

TRAGEDY.

I remember watching WWF at my friends house when I was like 9 or 10 and steps would always play in ad breaks instead of adverts. Weird.

We were into limp bizket and Marilyn manson at this point. Lame Townie music ( Townie was a pre curser to chav atleast in my area as a kid, no idea what adults used to use haha)

I grew up listening to reggae, every Sunday, cleaning days and any and every family/festival function. Then went through a garage phase around 12/13 back in 99’ until I was out of high school.

Other music which got played regularly was house, drum n bass, hip hop and r’n’b. Sometimes Madness and the specials would get played and because we never had mtv I didn’t really remember any of the famous groups from back then just the songs if I hear them.

Funny how football in general can bring together people with such different tastes.

1 Like

Yeah i love it, secondary school introduced me to all the other genre’s with different friends etc, my dad listened to heavy metal and my mum was more grunge like Nirvana etc.

My step dad introduced madness/ub40/the specials into the house and I got into that as well.

I’m now an adult and I love all music, I couldnt say what my favourite genre is, but my 18month old is a massive fan of reggae, proper gangster rap and Paramore lol.

I’ll try Steps on him tonight see if he loves it, I’m sure he will.

1 Like

They absolutely brought the house down at Party in the Park 1999 and I’m sure they’ll be straight back to headlining the big stages.

As if. They were a legendary band! One For Sorrow is a classic.

2 Likes

Had to look that one up on You Tube. Abba soundalikes.

Approximately 3 hours until the teeth are taken out. Bricking it.

4 Likes

You’ll be fine, shera

2 Likes

I feel really stupid actually, people are going through much worse things right now and I have the audacity to be moaning about some teeth being taken out. Need to get a grip.

Nah, it’s understandable bro.

I used to really hate going to the dentist too. One thing I have found, though, more recently is that the needle doesn’t hurt. After that, of course, you’re anesthetized and you don’t feel a thing.

1 Like

Never understand that view point, dont think like that. It fucking hurts and its scary. You have to do it, have it done go home and get looked after for a few weeks :wink:

1 Like

Pussy

1 Like

Poligrip

2 Likes