Arsenal transfers 23/24

Was Danny an Arsenal fan? Tammy definitely is.

1 Like

danny is manchester born and bred, is tammy really a gooner?

Yep. He has said it a few times. Though I think it’s changed over the years from “I was an Arsenal fan” to “my family are Arsenal fans” :smile: but I definitely remember him saying he used to idolise Thierry Henry.

don’t want him at arsenal, I would rather it be loftus cheek, i reckon he could be impressive if given a nice run of games

I completely agree. And he is hot. We need some more of that since Giroud and Ramsey left. We’re pretty ugly at the moment.

1 Like

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Randomly Nothing thread

16 Likes

Great work @JakeyBoy !

(We’ve been doing a lot of positive reinforcement for Maddie lately. Figured it could help here too.)

1 Like

I think Danny said Henry was his hero, so it was indicated he may be a gooner but otherwise I assume he’s still Man Utd

I actually think the level of hotness in our squad is creeping back up recently. Starting from the top (Mikel and some of the new coaches) then add a couple of others imo would be classed as quite objectively good looking (Mari, Dani (without the hair gel), Cedric, Xhaka, Gabriel, Laca, etc.)

If this is OT it can be moved aswell :sweat_smile:

I come in here looking for transfer news and I get this nonsense… get to work AFC!!! We need reinforcements!

4 Likes

A cheaper midfield alternative! Can play defende too.

Awesome in his prime but he’s physically finished now.

No legs.

4 Likes

Cheap, versatile and at the end of an underwhelming window
A true Arsenal signing. :facepalm:

:100: sure he’s back to Bilbao

Also don’t think Falk is to be trusted at all going by German football fans

No shit. I feel like he has too publish (be it actual articles or social media stuff) since he works for The Athletic. Because he isn’t saying anything.

3 Likes

Could be almost any person giving that opinion.

4 Likes

A release clause that we’re apparently not willing to pay? Fucking hell Orny, swimming in the waves of all the other 15 year old ITK’s on twitter.

3 Likes

So we’re getting both.
God bless Stan.

1 Like