Arsenal transfers 24/25

We’re not creating nearly enough chances or scoring enough goals. A midfield three of Xhaka, Ceballos and Jorginho feels like a step even further away.

3 Likes

Sign, might as well start supporting Marseille if we want to be bored.

The signing you want to recycle possession over and over again. Sui.

2 Likes

IMO, Sky Sports are not reliable when it comes to anything in the transfer window. Bullshitters, rumor mongers, and click baiters.

3 Likes

I can see us swapping Guendouzi for Jorginho and money, its not even outlandish, Chelsea enjoy fucking us.

Yes, this unlikely to happen transfer is a lot less panic inducing than the unlikely Jorginho one.

Happy?
If we get both Partey and Aouar we should have a street party. :grinning:

2 Likes

He would be a great signing, even if it is only on loan.

My guy, it’s Arsenal. I definitely believe it.

1 Like

Bin one of two of Aouar/Partey and go for Sangaré.

£10M!!!

5 Likes

Destined for a top club, would be an amazing deal for Saints if true.

When it comes to making money in the transfer market by buying small, then selling big, there aren’t many better at it than Southampton.

2 Likes

And in reverse, when it comes to pissing away money in the transfer market, there aren’t that many better than Arsenal at buying big and selling for fuck all

10 Likes

We say that, but i have to mention we sold Iwobi, Walcott and Oxlade for a combined 90m £. That is pretty god damn good business if you ask me.

1 Like

Manchester United another good shout?

With Guendouzi and Torreira on the outs, it makes too much sense to have a punt at that price.

There’s no guarantee that we sign Ceballos next summer either

2 Likes

Would be beyond astute business, seems like a another VVD waiting to happen at those type of figures.

It’s definitely a signing that Southampton would make and sell for 4-5 times the following year to Man Utd or something.

I’ve not watched him but he comes with a lot of fanfare. I think we’ve been linked with him back in May too, so maybe there’s scope to bring him in if our first priorities don’t materialise.

Still, even if we do achieve what we need to, surely at circa £10M we should be making this signing a thing given the potential there.

3 Likes

Now at the stage where I’m gagging for Barry Ferguson and Charlie Adam’s inanimate corpses to bolster our midfield.