UEFA Champions League

Des Kelly deserved that with that shitty loaded question :joy:

Not even got as big a fanbase as West Ham and Spurs and are nowhere near our overall title haul.

A far cry from biggest club in London

3 Likes

Yeah, fuck that guy. Really grown to despise him.

1 Like

The sad reality is we ain’t moving from 13 league titles and 0 CL titles mate, it hurts but it’s only a matter of time. We may continue to pick up a few domestic cups along the journey.

2 Likes

It really is sickening how within a decade Chelsea have won two European cups.

2 Likes

Nope I wanted him way before, I do think he looks like a sex offender.

3 Likes

worldwide they do mate.

2 Likes

No they won’t. We’ll see Man City overtake United’s before that ever happens

With two of their worst teams…like WTF

1 Like

Why are you apologising for swearing at 10PM ffs this country is weird when it comes to swearing

Well, as I consider the implications of a Chelsea victory and a City loss, I’m reminded of the insightful words of Gennaro Gattuso which summarise the life of any football fan.

1 Like

5 European trophies for Chelsea now and we are still stuck on fucking 2 for 27 fucking years.
Fucking European miniatures.

6 Likes

My apologies I recalled you feeling strong either way just couldn’t remember which way, seems it was the right way.

I mean what Chelsea do is fairly obvious. The current manager (Lampard) wasn’t working. The man they wanted (Tuchel) was available right now. Sack and get him in and move forward. Basics.

11 Likes

City probably won’t be as dominant in the league after Pep goes, I don’t think we’ll see that.

But say for arguments sake we live another 45 years and get to average life expectancy, I think we’ll see Chelsea win another 8 Leagues.

In competitive sport you are ever rarely rewarded for being conservative

8 Likes

What good is that lol.

If I were one of those City players I’d probably want to twat one of those Chelsea players flanking me with their pitying round of applause. Who fucking wants that, honestly?

1 Like

Every time Tottenham have a good run of wins the media starts the whole “power shift in North London” nonsense. They should be talking about a power shift from North (Arsenal) to West (Chelsea).

2 Likes

Good for Mount to get his first CL medal.

What’s the city forum go to??