Super Mik Arteta

Yeah despite it being early days tonight is a massive cross against Arteta’s name, going out of European competition to Olympiacos isn’t acceptable.

2 Likes

I don’t see it happening for the next two or three seasons, but I think he will get a team together that will gradually do it. I wonder if the fan’s will have the patience with him. I doubt it with our fanbase to be honest. I think for the best of this club, missing European football for a season or two might be a blessing.

2 Likes

I think it’s too soon to be passing final judgement but it’s a huge blow, what’s concerning for me is how passive and conservative he tends to get when it matters most. That’s not something that can’t be changed but I didn’t expect him to display this type of in game management.

Next season will show what he’s really about hopefully with a clear out of deadwood and some vital signings but he’s not a sure thing at all, most of the progress has been wiped out by this disastrous result tonight.

Big summer ahead, not being in the Europa League next season may turn out to be a blessing if he is genuinely the one to lead us forward otherwise he’s just another dud.

1 Like

Well Arteta is left with trying to qualify via league position or declaring the season over and showing much better tactical framework on the pitch that even gives a semblance of hope the next season will be better…because I’m worried we’re gonna start getting used to finishing around 8th. Club is not in a good state.

1 Like

Remember when Basque Fraud said he was gonna bring on another defender when Luiz was sent off but didn’t like the message that that sent, so instead brought on a midfielder?

What the fuck message did he think he was sending to the team when 0-1 down at home without a shot on target against Olympiakos he subbed a deep lying midfielder for a deep lying piece of shite?

1 Like

We’ll miss Tuchel in the summer because of this fraud.

1 Like

Being out of Europe will help for sure, I’m tired of the EL to be fair and rather we put everything into PL and getting ourselves back to a top level in the league. We got some good young talent, if Raul and Arteta buy smartly and if the fan’s are patient with Arteta rebuilding process, I think he can get us back into a top 4 outfit at best and maybe if that’s all he can do, pass it onto a coach you can take the next step up.

I don’t think this is a one summer rebuilding job, it could take two to three years to even turn us back into a top 4 side.

Laughing stock.

What an embarrassment. A true low point in the 25+ years supporting this club.

So much goodwill destroyed in one night.

Trying to remain level headed but struggling to. Fucking hell.

2 Likes

This is exactly my point.

Next season after summer transfers, losing players like Auba, let’s be realistic. Getting in defenders, not 2 on loan who are crocked wtf is that about BTW.

Its always shit to lose and I am terribly guilty of acting like a complete cock face and ranting about the manager. If he gets to do it his way and we’re still a bunch of cunts then fair play.

Not a good night for Arteta. Embarrassing for him and us.

This is all on the players tho. Third manger this season they have performed like this for.

PURGE PURGE PURGE

4 Likes

As per usual with this club merest upturn in fortune and their believing in there own hype. Fucking sick of the lot of them. At least we will be spared one of those cringey fucking videos that two or three of them the club do. Cunts.

We’ve been on the decline for a while now but this really feels like we’ve hit rock bottom.

Arteta has a lot to prove from this point on. Getting knocked out by Olympiakos is UNACCEPTABLE. No excuses.

We’ve fallen off hard the last few years but this is the worst I’ve felt. What a sad feeling.

No CL for another year.

Every result under Arteta now will be under the microscope. Fuck this world

3 Likes

Bar Laca, same team that played Everton? Pretty much made the same subs?

So you’re possibly correct in him being passive :+1:

Got away with it on Sunday, but not tonight agaisnt a weaker side though. Let’s stop making excuses and be critical of him when he deserves it.

1 Like

I’m sticking this on the players tonight regardless, each to their own :+1::+1: :wink:

Fair enough, no point in arguing over it. We move on.

1 Like

I certainly hope we do and if we don’t you can give me a whole ton of shit :pray::pray:

1 Like

Just read the presser that they put out on arsenal.com. Pissed me off even more. Not a question or comment on the decision to bring on the urugashan mierdaca when we had 0 shots on target in there.

Fucking Basque Fraud.

Full U turn on Arteta mate ?

Bah. I don’t want to because there is literally no other hope for Arsenal in the relative short-term but I honestly have racked my brain for a way to defend those decisions today or a possible logic to explain them other than him being a conservative fraud and I’ve come up with fuck all.