2 Likes

WELCOME HOME

2 Likes

ARTETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

ARTETAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Facetiousness aside, really glad he gets the chance to make his name here instead of at some cunts like City.

Every chance he doesn’t turn out to be a top manager but if he does I’m really glad it will be here and not somewhere else and really glad we at least gave ourselves a chance at having a top manager instead of settling for shite or something a bit better than shite that still doesn’t move the needle at all.

4 Likes

:syringe:

23 Likes

COMMUNICADO OFICIAL

3 Likes

YEASSHSHSHFJSKSNDBFKSKWKWBSHW

2 Likes

:loudspeaker: NEWS CONFERENCE AT 5PM!! :loudspeaker:

1 Like

I’m delighted that see him in the job. If he’s going to be half as good a coach as his reputation at City suggests we had to take a gamble on him now or we’d never have got him at all.

One of the first things he’s said is to talk about a style of play and a footballing identity which is something that the team has been sorely missing. He’s going to need time and I’m not expecting a drastic immediate improvement and he’ll make a few mistakes along the way but I think if he gets what he needs from the club in terms of the right staff and financial backing then we’re on the right track at last.

5 Likes

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING LADS

HE LOVES THIS CLUB

10 Likes

I’m going to back him in every imaginable way but I don’t quite share the same level of excitement as some people on here seem to be haha

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how this pans out though

3 Likes

Lets hope he is ruthless as nothing else will do !?

Welcome back Arteta

Fingers crossed he gets us playing football again.

Ps why was this this thread made when we allready had a Arteta thread.

Mine’s bigger, @Persona

3 Likes

At 37 is he our youngest manager in history?