Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

Interview if anyone cares:

I fucking hope not

1 Like

Lol he was Moyseh’s assistant at United. :rofl: :sweat_smile:

That’s the point hah, it’s mocking that the guy actually proclaimed himself a linguistic phenomenon never seen on earth on this forum lol, in a failed attempt to look smart. Among other incredibly stupid things he regularly says.

Aaaandd it’s item number 134596 on the list of simple phenomenon the thick fuck doesn’t recognise the existence of. :joy:

The ones at Comic Con.

1 Like

Fun fact: Gladiator was actually one of these. He enjoys passing himself off as a wizard among nerds.

WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR COMMUNICADO OFICIAL FFS

1 Like

Ah, now I remember why I started to ignore you, yous one of them people who keeps calling me things you wouldn’t have the balls to say to me in my face.

But you’ve hit the nail on it’s head by calling yourself a simple phenomenon, good job. :+1:

2 Likes

Of course I would, as long as there was ample space to run away into after.

Just as I don’t make it a habit of insulting thick franquista madrid ultras unless it’s from a very safe place, because you never know what the crazy thick fucks will do, well let’s just say I apply the same policy across thick fuck meatheads. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to hit him in the face with your black leather glove before you run or that’s just cowardice.

2 Likes

That’s a risk too far. Can’t risk one of his meat cleavers getting a hold of me in the attempt.

Cowardice it is.

1 Like

15 minutes away!

Pep confirmed it before us :joy::joy::joy: @Bl1nk

1 Like

Typical Arsenal. Bet the media is still rendering the fancy twitter video.

1 Like

So stupid. This club pissed me off so much with shit like this.

Just annpunce it and follow up with the nonsense later.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mikel Arteta (Officially Arsenal manager)

came to post this ^. Now I posted this instead. Thanks a lot @Persona.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mikel Arteta (Officially Arsenal manager)

Yeah I totally agree it’s like they trying to over compensate, and makes you think this guy is linked to him in some way.

Reminds me of when were linked to Lucas Perez, it was the same thing happening not to this degree but there was even one or two members here that popped up out of nowhere just singing his praises.

2 Likes