Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Even this would do a better job than Wenger

FUEL_ROD

2 Likes

Yeah I’d also be ok with conceding 38-40 if we were cracking 100 offensively haha.

FTFY :henry2:

You might be right but I doubt we’ll get the chance to find out anyway considering the way Tuchel and Sven fell out at BVB.

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if that deals already on the table, It’s gonna be interesting to see if Sarri’s get the funds needed to compete in the Champions League next season too.

I think this has some truth to it but to what degree is questionable.

Ultimately they’re both professionals, they should be able to work together regardless of previous indifference but if it came down to it I wouldn’t have an issue with Sven walking away if Tuchel came in

Tuchel fits the profile for Arsenal manager

1 Like

Pochettino. That would be sweet, sweet schadenfreude.

1 Like

Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Hasenhuttl, maybe Jardim, Sarri, don’t like him but Luis Enrique may be an option or even Quique Setien if going the mad genius way.

Please no Ancelotti, Low and especially not Eddie fucking Howe.

Also, please no feckin Pochittino, or feckin Arteta…

1 Like

Still saying Simeone but idea of Tuchel growing on me.

1 Like

We won’t go for Tuchel imo just because of his working personality. It does seem like he is hard to work with.

Can see it being Arteta with absolutely nothing changing on the pitch.

Paddy Vieira

Think there’s a genuine chance of the cards falling into place re: Conte, depending on how much he wants to stay in England.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/968479232375521280?s=19

He is going boys. Win win scenario for me now after this shit show of a season.

Either we win the Europa or Wenger goes.

2 Likes

I won’t believe it until the club releases a statement.

He’s survived too many times for me to get excited now.

10 Likes

Agree.
Too much “speculations” in the past and I don’t have any feeling at all.

1 Like

Carli has been interested in this job for much of this decade. :neutral_face:

1 Like

His CV speaks for himself :kos2:

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC/status/968590963005444098?s=19

Every source has a different guy as the number one choice. I think this is where they are bullshitting and baiting for clicks.

However the list is the same which makes me think that was leaked by the club and is legit.

Imagine in the next couple days Ornstein tweets a confirmation that Wenger is going to resign at the end of the season…

2 Likes

If Big Weng tells the squad tomorrow privately that he’s agreed a pay off and is walking at the end of the season, do our performances improve or get worse?

I reckon they would actually improve i think it would be of some relief to them.