UEFA Champions League

You mean the final match of the group stage which ends in a 1-1 draw that sees England crash out?

I assume I’ll be fairly happy.

3 Likes

Its pretty impossible to get knocked out at the groups as the 4th best third teams go through lol

Goddamnit Cal don’t ruin this for me. I’m trying to troll like a professional.

3 Likes

I feel physically sick at this result - the greater of 2 evils :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I’m hoping we could get through on that technicality if we don’t top the group with 9’points :sunglasses:

Doubt a team on 0 points will go through

He’s a machine lol

2 Likes

See. How can anyone begrudge this dude a Champions League medal? He still drives the same Mini he had like 100 years ago ffs.

2 Likes

Think you need another break from the forum

8 Likes

Um, yes? 911? I’d like to report a murder.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeR8yajiTQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

What a summer for Billy it will be. Champions of Europe with club and country :fire::fire::fire:

That horrible Chelsea top will now become iconic overnight now with their fans. Just how it works with success.

4 Likes

At least it’s not the one with those weird patterns on it.

1 Like

Fuck Chelsea

4 Likes

I predicted Plastic FC would beat Plastic FC.

2 Likes

My mate was wearing this one earlier

He apparently went out in public in it

1 Like

Not sure what the French are doing but massive credit to their football system. Obviously we know they know how to prepare top talent, but with Giroud, Koscielny, Mahrez, Kante, Mendy and Pepe they also have a bunch of players who were amateurs/semi-professional at age 21-ish but still reached top level.

Oh. And seven English players starting a CL-final. Who would have thought five years ago :joy:.

Ziyech and Werner did nothing too. That’s 80-85 million down the drain right there. But obviously the winner is always right.

1 Like

My Chelsea agenda aside, it’s actually hilarious that they won the Champions League. They just scraped into the top 4 yet they are technically the best team in Europe. Even we’re above them in the form table, by quite a lot.

What a joke this competition is.

1 Like

The form table is a bigger joke. It’s useless.

5 Likes