UEFA Champions League

I really don’t give a shit about Mason Mount, I’m not pleased for him personally lol

3 Likes

It was. I’d say Arsenal last season in the FA Cup was comparable vs Man City in terms of defensive resilience, but Chelsea were much more dangerous in possession. Stretching the pitch in every direction.

Werner and Pulisic should have made this victory more convincing.

3 Likes

Well deserved.

5 Likes

Fuck Kante

4 Likes

Fuck them all especially their cunty players, racist cunt fans and cunt owner. These dickheads are getting on like their underdogs and didn’t spend £200m just this summer.

15 Likes

Everything about Chelsea’s winner annoys me.

1. Chelsea stretching the pitch vertically as well as horizontally.

2. Another failed pressing action by City.

3. Mount able to touch, and turn and play a well weighted pass with little pressure.

4. The Werner run that takes Dias out the game.

5. Ederson almost doings Lehmann.

I’m going to sleep horribly tonight :triumph:

2 Likes

Hey look one of the richest clubs bought their way to the CL trophy, what a fucking story!! :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Describes pretty much all CL winners.

It’s a pretty boring thing for fans of poorer clubs to keep complaining about at this point.

1 Like

In a related manner tho, just think about all the disadvantages a club like Arsenal had against the historic clubs of world football. We’ve never been at their prestige level, or had their spending power. In the early days players wanted to go yo heritage clubs. Now they go to sugar daddies. We’ve never been either, yet Arsene Wenger manages to take us to the absolute pinnacle (before being absolutely fucked by the refs and having the trophy snatched from under his nose even tho we were the most deserving club. Just like Thierry was robbed of his Ballon dor trophy). The man is a gawd and if he had these financially doped up resources would sweep those comp for years.

giphy

4 Likes

Player for player both first 11s how much more is their team?

Auba 55 laca 50 pepe 72

Esr free

Xhaka 35 partey 45

Tierney 25 Gabriel 28 holding 12 Chambers 20

Leno 23

1 Like

Mans not in the fucking equation because he never won it.
Others won it with less. Just forget with Europe. PL Or FA cups he’s at the top table but Europe just no.

1 Like

Well FA Cup is a much better competition than the CL so thanks for reminding me. The CL is about as rigged as they come abd the shittiest competition out there which proves nothing. FA Cup one offs against the best most richest teams in the world and Wenger won it 7 times…just shows ya what level the man was on. Let these shit cunts with no talent except spending billions of euros fight it out for the CL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::cup_with_straw::+1::fu::+1::cup_with_straw::+1::cup_with_straw::+1::fu::+1::fu::+1::fu::+1::fu::+1::grin::flushed::us_outlying_islands::clap::cup_with_straw::crazy_face::cup_with_straw::face_vomiting::cup_with_straw::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

#WENGER’S THE SPECIAL ONE
WENGER’S THE SPECIAL ONE#

2 Likes

Never forget the true CL GOAT.

1 Like

And this ends the argument for Arsenal.

1 Like

Laca out, Saka in and that’s our team. :grimacing:

Kante’s little face is so cute. Don’t know how anyone can be annoyed about him winning.

1 Like

1 Like

Chelsea’s recent reinvention as some sort of scrappy underdog is baffling to me. They got a ton of good press for leaving the ESL first but they had been willing to sign on in the first place!

4 Likes

God, imagine what you’ll be like when he scores the winning goal in the final

1 Like