The Betting Thread

Decent return. The other day I missed out on Ronaldo’s record goal and inevitable booking which is still occupying my head rent free ffs

Fuck you Ruby Wax, and your semi-interesting tv show!

4 Likes

was really lucky not to lose £50 today, was going to put that on arsenal woman and england both both to win and all teams to score, but completely forgot to, was very worried when arsenal beat chelsea 3-2 earlier because it would have won me over £600, glad andorra didn’t score

Profiting from Spurs is the sweet la vida

9 Likes

What is that converted to sterling?

~ £90

1 Like

Second weekend in a row an injury time missed penalty in United’s games fucks up my acca. First Noble and now Hernandez. I’m mildly annoyed. Ok not mildly.

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

My wins feel insignificant in comparison.

EDIT:

ffs

3 Likes

Just so it’s in writing…

I’ve got £20 each with @shamrockgooner and @JakeyBoy that Spurs finish top 4 this season

And @Stroller is slapping £50 in the OA pot if anyone other than United break into the top 4 this season (I’d assume the other 3 being Chelsea, City and Liverpool).

Edit: @Castiel thrown himself in the mix too. I’m gonna be a wealthy man come May.

Edit 2: @Darkseid owes me £20 too.

Edit 3: @Midfield_Maestro wanted to be in debt to me too

6 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like you have £20 with a lot of people. You’re going to be broke!

1 Like

I just want you to know that 20 quid will be going to most ridiculous dog cryptocurrency going at the time.

4 Likes

I’ve already earmarked yours for my post workout five guys habit lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

Imagine acting like Billy Big Bollocks about your bets having basically already come in when the thing you’ve bet on is Tottenham being successful.

5 Likes

In the immortal words of the sovereign of words, Samuel Langhorn Clemens: Fuck Chelsea

3 Likes

Anyone who has used Paddy Power before, free £5 bet today

:eyes:

It wasn’t part of a free bet :wink:

4 Likes