The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Going to cost you money bro.

1 Like

Postpone it for what though? COVID isn’t going anywhere. Are we going to do this every winter?

2 Likes

Because you can genuinely have covid and feel perfectly fine but now you’re not allowed to play football because you return a positive test.

We didn’t have players taking flu tests every week a couple years ago if they weren’t too sick to play they just played.

But now players who can be perfectly healthy and fit are being prevented from partaking in football games.

You can’t have 6 players missing from a squad without any reason other than a positive covid test and think there’s a level playing field right now.

I’ll gladly lose this one bro

2 Likes

Hang on, what’s the bet?

1 Like

Oh ok. I vaguely remember now. Given your love of Italy, this bet was obviously done once Conte got the job? Lol.

You’re going to lose. How’s your bank balance looking?

Yeah when Conte took the job I was confident but it’s not going to be possible with all the stop start and half absent squad lol

If you had made the bet for next season I really don’t think you’d have had as many takers. Huge ask for him to walk right into top 4 but at the end of the day he’s still got the best chance in terms of points and games to play. I just think these games to play will be an absolute nightmare for teams.

The fact we are getting to play ours is massive to our hopes of top 4

I think Man United have they better chance. I obviously rate Conte. But he’s working with shit. Not even being bias here. Kane has taken a season off and there is only so much you can do with the likes of Eric Dier.

2 Likes

The limit should be twenty, If it’s Chelsea or Man City. :grinning:

The value of their starting XI would still be £500m

1 Like

Solid defending by Newcastle :eyes:

Newcastle are definitely relegated lol

Another wonderful metric brought to you by stats etc.

3 Likes

Cancelo and TAA best full backs in the league.

They are basically wingers haha

Newcastle’s two centre-mids are getting traffic coned.

The fuck is the point of VAR?

Most stonewall penalty ever :joy:

I’d love to hear the referee’s reasoning as to why that wasn’t a penalty.

Because that’s as nailed on as they come.

2 Likes

Think refs should to have explain some of their decisions, they get to make some bonehead decisions and there’s no consequences.

Too much protection like an endangered species

3 Likes