Chelsea

3 Likes

7 Likes

What bets have you got on here Stroller?

50 quid goes to OA if anyone other than United finish 4th.
25 if they do.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, that rings a bell. You’re a good man for that :slightly_smiling_face: Between SRCJJ and what others get criticised for, I’m trying to figure out the acceptable limits of betting against Arsenal. Given you’re not really gambling, but just deciding to give money to OA whatever the outcome, I don’t think it’s to be factored in.

1 Like

A reminder of the bet :slight_smile:

1 Like

No offence @Stroller and @SRCJJ but I really hope you lose that money.

I’ll be fucking gutted if you don’t :joy:

Imagine after everything Spurs and United end top 4 :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

What did others bet?

Anything else

1 Like
7 Likes

Yeah it’s a bit absurd to grill the head coach of Chelsea about Abramovich / Russia. He wasn’t brought there to be a mouthpiece for Abramovich he’s there to coach the team.

10 Likes

So clear what they’re trying to do btw. They’re trying to fish out quotes like this to make headlines.
As if he didn’t have enough pressure with his team underperforming the past months, Lukaku being a fool, now he has to watch out for landmines in every interview or presser he has.

Boring Boring Arsenal.

One nil to the Arse.

We invented this crap.

:wright:

I don’t really feel bad for him. You sign on with a guy like Roman or the Saudis or Qatar or the UAE, you’re gonna get those questions if things kick off.

2 Likes

wouldnt be even this they would be well over £1bn in the hole…they wouldnt be able to afford a patch of turf.

3 Likes

I don’t really get why he would sell. Being able to sportwash his sordid reputation is more important than ever right now.

1 Like

Not being allowed in UK ever again might play a part.

If his kids don’t want the club, what’s the point of continuing to hold it?

I can see alot of people taking on a their debt ridden parent co

1 Like

I agree if the UK government takes steps to make him sell, he’ll almost certainly do it.

But I’m not confident the government will do that. He wasn’t on the list of oligarchs being sanctioned that was released yesterday.

I can’t conceive of a man with more freedom of choice in the world, successful, famous, rich, white western man. You can do whatever the fuck you want. You could get out of your seat and go “well I’m not supporting this crap, toodles” and walk out, never come back and it would have zero consequences.

The “I just coach football” or “I just drive the tank” I’d buy if you’re a 3rd world country coach or farmer who make £3 a day. This guy, you actively choose to support the financial cheating, the sports washing, the political bullshit, all of it, whilst having a thousand choices to do similar but better things.

All the “idno I just coach football” from people who have a plethora of choices is exactly why history repeats. “I just wear their logo”. “I just work for their money maker”. “I just supply the tyres”. “I just transport the soldiers”. “I just pull the trigger”. Absolute mystery why this keeps happening over and over, when will it end somebody save us etc.

2 Likes