Super Mik Arteta

Mikel said that he needs to have a conversation with his to see what his vision is and stuff.

3 Likes

very disappointing no journo asking him about his footballing philsophy. Should be one of the first questions asking a new headcoach.

1 Like

Anyone remember when this ad used to be on TV :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Im four pints in at xmas drinks but dont ask me why but i think arteta will rejuvinate us and be a resounding success. Mikel our saviour :heart:

8 Likes

I need to find my old SPL 03/04 sticker book, to find his sticker

2 Likes

Mikel’s press conference has me so buzzing. Our Arsenal is back! Can’t wait for his first game on boxing day. COYG!!!

4 Likes

!Remind me 1 year

7 Likes

He was asked about what he’s learned from Guardiola, and he said that you need to be ruthless.

I have a mental image of Mikel walking into the dressing room for the first time with a big fucking rusty machete, squaring up to Xhaka and saying “Get. The. Fuck. Out.”

7 Likes

The part about negativity had me thinking of Aubameyang, tbh.

1 Like
5 Likes

Make another ‘Excited’ thread :grin::+1:

can’t help but think Özil’s going to have to smile more now lol

See! That cunt Klopp doesn’t have a monopoly on hugging. Anybody can hug. Hugging is the foundation for a successful football club.

WE CAN HUG TOO AND BE LITTLE SPOON FUCK YOU BASTARD BLOODY

5 Likes

Arteta also said Ozil is a massive player for the club (paraphrasing), and that he will sit down and talk with him (and other players) to find out what the issues are, what’s lacking and what he expects from etc.

Seems like Arteta is a very personable guy, communication being absolutely fundamental to achieving anything.

Creating a culture / environment was the thing that resonated with me the most. He knows how important it is to reset the vibe / energy around the club. That is his biggest challenge. Getting people to buy into what he is trying to build.

He said absolutely everything I wanted him to, and more.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Not to be pouring cold water on this day, and maybe it belongs in another thread, but I wonder who among us will initiate the “Fuck out, Mikel” topic on here at some point.

2 Likes

Hope it’s similar to this

2 Likes

Don’t miss the chance to vote and document what you feel right now about Arteta as a manager.

Make a claim now, rip the benefit AC style in 2020-21

VOTE NOW

Voting is a right and a privilege, exercise your rights now.

It’s quite possible Arteta will want to keep Xhaka and coach him to play like Arteta did. If Arteta can make Xhaka’s positioning better he could do the type of job Arteta managed for us.