Super Mik Arteta

Oi, Ron!

Find your own ‘Get a Room’ bird :wink:

2 Likes

so you’re staying then? :arteta:

Despite all my reservations, I am climbing aboard Train Arteta…

Toot toot!

2 Likes

I just might be able to squeeze a tiny bit more sperm out of my sore balls watching this amazing interview.

10 Likes

I would from now if I knew it wouldn’t get closed.

The more nonsense I read the more deluded I think our fans are, the more I want to say “fuck Arteta”

The guy hasn’t been here a day and there aren’t any superlatives left to describe him.

1 Like

:joy: embarrassing. Back our new manager ffs

I’m basing this on little but I’m actually excited about this appointment. Hoping we at least get some attractive football back to the club and not the dross we was served under Emery

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait for it to get started.

1 Like

Beautiful man with beautiful hair a manager i cam finally relate with @Phoebica

8 Likes

Barça’s little sister got the far bigger dick now :flushed: :heart::white_circle:

3 Likes

Until Arteta posts a “holding Arsenal t-shirt” photo, it hasn’t actually officially happened, in my mind :grin:

(And I’m still here to annoy you until then)

• A fair claim can be made that this appointment could have been done because it didn’t break the bank post Emery pay off
  • It’s good to have a manager come in mid season so he can work with what we have for now and plan for good 6 months what can be done next season
  • Always low-key wanted Arteta last season cause i have a good feeling about him
  • Arteta was a dirty player and i am glad to know that he will teach the players that side of the game cause it’s crucial.
1 Like

Here.

Just stay lol.

Ok, you’ve twisted me arm.

I’m off to annoy some Mancs on a Man City forum

3 Likes
1 Like

I am a lone guy :poldi:

RONin

1 Like

@Calum the arsenal pictures are back

Full Press conference here lads

8 Likes

Yes Elec! I thought SSN were gonna show it all but they showed like 5 minutes :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just when you thought things couldn’t get worse.
A Steve Round peg in a Dial Square hole. :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome Mikel ,
Please please turn this history rich club into winners again .
COYG

3 Likes