Mohamed Salah

Pretty sure he scored against yanited tho

2 Likes

Yes he did. Apologies

1 Like

They missing Mane more - kept the wrong player !!

5 Likes

Tomi was fantastic in shutting him out. I still think Klopp fucked up hooking Salah though, they went behind and still could have produced something out of nothing late to salvage something.

1 Like

At one point during the second half i was shocked to see him dribbling with the ball. I honestly forgot he was there. It was only a couple of months ago is was Mo Salah this Mo Salah that.

Shocking to see Salah’s form. Surely, he is missing Mane.

Excellent job by Tomi on him today.

1 Like

What a lovely touch this is from Salah

4 Likes

I don’t think he had such a great game with regard to being clinical, there were two chances that he had that were practically sitters and one was saved and the other put wide.

The goal he did score was due to a mistake by Cancelo and he really couldn’t of missed that one.

I can only remember one where he placed it about as perfectly as you could in the bottom corner and the keeper got fingertips to it and pushed it just past the post.

2 Likes

Cancelo got done like a novice on that goal. Salah was the biggest forward threat on the pitch Sunday though.

1 Like

that goal was like old school Salah

1 Like

He is just missing his form, not his ability

2 Likes

Been almost a calendar year, if he doesn’t pick it up soon then it’s looking like a decline tbh

Him and Haaland both get a break during the world cup.
Big plus that for them two and their clubs.

consider the number of games he played for the last few years… I think he got burn out

He’s also 30.

To get that many goals and minutes out of him the last 4-5 seasons is always going to take its toll.

Probably a bit like Sanchez.

Lee Gunner is such a clown

1 Like

Thanks for at least not linking to him directly

What a huge embed that is

2 Likes

Streamable as the upload limit here is a measley 3mb :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like