Super Mik Arteta

It would be interesting to see what people would have voted when there was still a chance of us getting Pochettino or Allegri.

Just because he wears a tracksuit top with an Arsenal badge on it doesn’t automatically make him a top quality manager.

2 Likes

You’re dead to me

4 Likes

Past real resignation now. An optimistic 5.

2 Likes

I was leaning for a 5 but voted 6, because it’s Xmas.

4 Likes

Pretty fekin disappointed tbh. Always had you as an elite poster on OA. Guess i was terribly wrong.

6 Likes

While you guys are at it, revisit your extreme position with Arteta and reserve this once in history moment to grab a chance to have a ‘Told you so’ claim. BEST CLAIMS EVER.

Remember
Arsenal
Arsene
Arteta

The signs are all there

Voting closes 1st January. Don’t miss out. You would be telling your kids about this 30 years from now

2 Likes

Modship needs removed for this blasphemy #shamOUT

1 Like

10 after these comments

8 Likes

That’s a long quote to say “I want triangles”

5 Likes

download (1)

7 Likes

If he can make half of the things he talks about come true we’re on a good trajectory. Here’s to hoping he does.

3 Likes

I voted 10. The only option for our future greatest manager in history

1 Like

Went with 8. Quietly optimistic, but slight doubts because of lack of experience.

1 Like

I read it more as “I’m a Guardiola juego de posición disciple, here let me read you something I wrote down when he said it”

Those comments from Leno sound more like what you’d expect from Unai Emery to the playing group :grimacing:.

1 Like

Arteta arriving to the club like me to a debate with Gladiator, being like alright let’s dumb it down for these simpletons a bit first

1 Like

You’re a Tory nonce if you vote 1

:pires2:

2 Likes

I was never any good at faking it. :pensive:

2 Likes

That’s what I took from it as well, which is why I’m honestly excited.

The video of him coaching in Wales was also an example of him explaining positional play concepts.

1 Like

As long as he doesn’t go Andre Villa Boas about ‘players should come hug the coach’ to get fans excited; I am okay with dumbing down.