Super Mik Arteta

Yep. I think it’s obvious the board will invest

1 Like

Aubameyang is a mercenary. It’s clear he didn’t move here on the promise of titles. I think his suspect attitude stems from the frustration that he’s in a team that doesn’t function properly and we’re losing.

Anyway I’m pretty sure if we paid over the odds he’d stay but the reality is he’s not a player i’m willing to pay Ozil money until 2024. I’d love to retain but I say sell in the summer or let his deal run down unless he’s willing to sign a reason 2 year extension

Losing him doesn’t scare me. We should always be on the look out for top CF talent

2 Likes

The problem is top quality goal scorers aren’t easy to come by and Aubameyang was the first proven, top level striker we had ever bought since Alan Smith.

I would give a season extension and pay him 200k a week and see what Arteta can do before thinking about selling him.

If he leaves, we will have no world class players left and that sends out the wrong message to potential transfer targets.

Who wants to come to a club where your best players leave on a regular basis.
If he does go, it would mean our best player is probably Lacazette or Bellerin.
Imagine that.

3 Likes

As far as Luiz goes he should be sold anyway. Garbage signing. Even though I understand the reasons why a player with such a profile had to been signed, I still can’t cope with the fact that it had to be him.

From the players who are over 28/29 I only see Aubameyang en Ozil giving actual ‘problems’. But that is one of the more important jobs of a manager, convincing every player to buy into the project.

1 Like

Pashun, Brexit football incoming :giroud2:

Steve Round announcing himself before we announce him lol.

Surely the backroom staff will be made clear at this conference today?

The issue is more on Arteta suggestions being taken into account.

1 Like

Full presser:

3 Likes

The boss told me I’m only allowed this many pointless dribbling expeditions in a week

6 Likes

Absolutely forgot we had this guy in the squad. I really hope Arteta can revive him somehow.

Yeah he is probably our best CM (not necessarily saying a whole lot right now), so it is a big miss. Needs to stay healthy and help us in second half.

Agreed, good start…

Oh. Never mind.

:grin:

3 Likes

I know he’s a Basque God and Gods play by different rule but surely it’s a bit presumptuous for a manager with no experience to put MA for Maestro on his training jacket?

2 Likes

Indicate your confidence level regarding Arteta as our Manager

0 voters

2 Likes

As an Arteta loyalist, I went 10.

4 Likes

Err who has brought the average down? I’m not angry at you, I’m just disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

Average rating polls? :giroud2: that is awesome

Fuck the pie charts this is much better

4 Likes

Yeah, but I want to see who voted wrong and I can’t?

6 Likes

Voted 1 because the average was 9

Voted 10 because Jakey voted 1 :poldi:

10 Likes

King :crown:

3 Likes