Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

I think people will be in for a rude awakening if we get Pochettino and he doesn’t take us as far as some people think he will.

He lucked out on a good generation of talent at Spurs but had no adaptability, bad flexibility and just didn’t know anything other than one way of trying to play until his players got ran into the ground and exhausted.

2 Likes

They like the club to suffer and fail. At least in their minds it is at the hands of an honest 'Murican.

2 Likes

It’s not even about suffering and failing…we are already owned by a billionaire who keeps us in his portfolio for egotistical reasons (he owns seven (!) clubs) add the whoring ourselves out to Rwanda and Dubai…than yes I’d rather the club be owned by someone like Abramovich. Who does it for his ego too, but at least wants it to see flourish…

1 Like

Just search your name and you’ve always been critical of big money oil clubs and their fans,

I dont want us to suffer I want us to work through it and be successful on our own merit

This is why this forum is shit, everyone twists everything all the time.

1 Like

Not me

1 Like

This is true Spanky, but people live and learn and evolve.

If Kroenke and co hadn’t run this club into the ground I would still be of that opinion. As of now I have adjusted my thoughts. Enough is enough.

1 Like

The Rwanda sponsorship is the biggest joke, actually. Rwanda receives billions in humanitarian aid and then sponsors Arsenal.

Just goes to show Kroenke and co have absolutely no shame and are not an inch better than those evil oil magnates.

2 Likes

So you’ve evolved to respect Chelsea and City fans and their oil millions and success?

Fair play

That’s the hypocrisy of it too. Somehow when it’s a sponsorship the same money is not corrupt anymore. But becomes whitewashed.

1 Like

Yes, indeed I have.

Chelsea will always be cunts for me, but I respect their success now for sure.

Because we won’t see it anytime soon, thanks to honest ol’ Stan and his supporters.

It’s massively hypocritical. But, at least it is not an oil guy doing it. But good old honest Stan.

In which case, please do feel free to fuck off again like you did for the past two months

2 Likes

Yeah I will do just wanna rub in all my I told you so’s to everyone first buddy.

How pleasant

Yes please.
I can’t really see a downside to that.

2 Likes

Not everyone twists everything all the time. And it is not a shit forum.

In fact it is one of the best forums in my opinion and I have been on quite a few.

There is a good mix of people on here with varying opinions which keep the topics interesting. Other fora are boring fuck fests full of offended people all the time.

3 Likes

Love posts like this, created purely for likes.

I dont use any other forums tbf, just hate how me not wanting to spend oil money got twisted into I hate this club and want it to fail.

Happens everytime I criticised arteta or xhaka etc

So my honest opinion on the forum is for likes? I hope it gets zero likes, to teach you assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

No one twisted it to you hating the club.

In fact you are twisting things now. Oh Spanky.

You are the one who started babbling how real fans should not want big oil money taking over the club. Such a hypocrite you are Spanky. Tud tud tud.

1 Like

You saying I wanted the club to suffer and fail and that I want it owned by an American (? No idea where that came from)

I didn’t say you want the club to be owned by an American, but the Club is owned by an American and you don’t want big oil money in, so we are still owned by an American. That is a fact right?

And because we are failing and suffering at the hands of said American owner, I make the statement that those who want rather Stan owning the club than a big oil money guy, want to see us suffer and fail. Because that is what is happening for the last few seasons. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yeah good one bro. Exactly what was meant and what happened.