Manchester City

Well after he helps us win Euro 2020 we’ll all be begging for him

Dias brought that VVD affect, fully deserved.

Been a killer signing for City especially as he has a stellar record for injury.

2 Likes

Whenever I see City it feels empty from start to end. Their entire club feels so devoid of soul. Them winning the league feels like “meh”. With United I can get riled up or the scum.

But this club is just boring as fuck. Glad Chelsea beat them to the CL. Bald fraud can try again next year :joy:

1 Like

You said you respect both Chelsea and City’s success before.

I have been calling Guardiola a bald fraud cunt last week for tonnes of posts.

Show me where I said I respect both their successes. Especially City.

I am waiting.

1 Like

Hahaha

Funny how you choose Chelsea even though I say especially city and we are in the city thread.

I will keep waiting

I find it harder now because we applied for the ESL.
At best we made ourselves wannabe plastics. Don’t have the high moral ground anymore for me .Same for the other 3 sides.

Respect both Chelsea and City success.

Yes indeed I have as a collective

Elaborates on Chelsea by its self.

Nice attempt at a save. But for a second day running you’re in the mud

Not really

I don’t mind Chelsea, I do mind City.

Respect their successes because of oil money. Yes, because nowadays it’s a whole array of clubs competing for top accolades being funded by oil money.

The point here in this thread is that I think baldie is a cunt and a fraud for disappointing in CL trophies given the money he has got at his disposal.

I love it that Tuchel won it instead of Guardiola.

Regarding Wenger you and your hermanos are in the mud. Deep quicksand mate. And it’s hilarious to see y’all dig that hole deeper to defend Wenger’s fraudulent second part of his tenure at Arsenal.

4 Likes

Shocked I am. Shocked.

2 Likes

Sam Lee from The Athletic reported similar yesterday.

Can’t believe Grealish is leaving a bigger club for a small club in Manchester lol

I’d honestly stay if I was him and become a club legend.

It’s a classic, bona fide scandal going on at City.

The most blatant fiddling of the books, fake invoices, fake income for a fake fucking club.

It beggars belief that they will get away with it, but they’re literally too rich to fail now.

Chelsea bought their way to the top table before anybody realised how badly they would ruin the game. But these two clubs just sum up everything that is wrong with football.

And now probably £250m to buy Kane and Grealish lol. What’s the fucking point

5 Likes

And that twat Pep spent a few press conferences talking about how City can’t spend over £100m on one player :fu:t3:

2 Likes

Them signing Grealish is just so unnecessary. They’re going to end up dumping a good player to get him.

I’m not normally one to whinge about them spending money too much but this just feels greedy to me. At least with Kane he’d be replacing the supposedly irreplaceable in a market where the players just aren’t there and locks that position down for 5 years.

5 Likes

If it happens it’ll likely be huge amount of money but end of the day when you’re at the top you should be looking to strengthen, they have multiple sellable assets and so if you can balance the books to a degree then why not?

Perhaps they don’t get Kane and snag Haaland next season at a snip for £75mil.

United, Chelsea and Liveprool will either be getting stronger through signings or key players being refreshed by having a good break.

If it was us would you think the same?

1 Like

It does seem odd when you look at the lineup Villa could have with Grealish.

Watkins, Grealish, Buendia and Bailey is a great frontline with Traore and El Ghazi as back up.

He’ll just end up doing a Mahrez at City

1 Like

Win multiple titles then? And Mahrez is a key player for them tbh

2 Likes