Manchester City

With his thumbs if he’s on the mobile app

2 Likes

It’s still one of the deepest squads in Europe. It’s been well invested in with a few younger cheap buys like Zinchenko.

2 Likes

Biggest club in Manchester btw.

4 Likes

I don’t think he has this season but he has been.

Will be interesting to see if they can hold off United and Chelsea next season. I think they’ll get a real challenge.

If Chelsea get a striker like Kane or Haaland, they will really challenge for the title.

Nah not having this. Class is permanent. KDB may not have been at his best this season, mainly due to the high bar he set. But he’s still head and shoulders above most other midfielders, hence why he is in most people’s team of the season. He’s an elite footballer, I won’t hear otherwise :smirk:

3 Likes

KBD is the best midfielder in the world!

1 Like

My original point was that Guardiola has won the PL title, got to the CL final and won the League Cup without three of his best players, from previous seasons, being on top form or injured.
But I would agree that KDB has been an elite player, even if this season it hasn’t been as often.

7 Likes

Elite

3 Likes

Smoking in a workplace. Health and safety be all over that.

3 Likes

He’s fucking crazy but no doubt the greatest manager out there

3 Likes

Lmaoooo nah he’s shit, fucking check book manager. Look how fucking stupid he is, doesn’t even know the words to the song, Mikel makes perfect sense now :joy::joy::joy:

That would be cool if they weren’t listening to one of the least cool bands to ever exist.

They were cool in middle school when someone would fart out an acoustic version of Wonderwall in an attempt to get attention from their crush.

Man wish we had owners who cared about football. Forget that they bought all this success with blood money, but City are actually footballing power house now.

1 Like

It is a nice gesture but it is also great PR for them.
They clearly are using the same PR company as Arteta. :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s for image and to improve their chances of winning. It doesn’t look good when they only have 15 fans in the CL final.

3 Likes

You know it’s funny this shit. All through the Der Spiegel allegations of money laundering and withholding evidence in the investigation none of these news outlets reported fuck all.
No Panorama specials, or mentions on Sky,Talksport, MOTD,Bt.
No big hitters in the media or explayers on Twitter said a thing. All with vested interests of course.
None of the moral indignation that was shown to the proposed super league, but now with one fledgling pittance the whole fucking narrative changes on one of the most despicable cheating cunt clubs in football by the media. Just fuck off with this bollocks.

10 Likes